Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadliest Warrior

ACW

A pirate vs a knight?

The pirate has firearms, kinda unfair.

Yea they included the glass, but it was compared to the Spartan Spear which did more damage.

Glass in the eye vs a spear, not sure how that works. Wouldn't the speed and skill of a Ninja be highly effective against the spear?

No way.

Vikings would CRUSH the Samurais.

This show has no credibility if they think that.

The Viking did win over 400 of the 1000 simulations, so it was close. Ultimately I think it was the bow and arrow that put the samurai over the edge. Much better than a Viking spear, so they tally up a bunch of long-range kills.

I watched the episode last night and when I was watching the battle scene i wanted to yell bull****. I mean, if you have ******* CRUSHED GLASS in your eye there is no ******* way your gonna be able to aim or track the ninja as well as that spartan did. I don't care how tough you are.

And that is a lot of ******* glass that got in his eyes too.:2cents:

I have watched this show from the first episode. It is totally cool. I think the simulations are pretty right on for the most part. I do think that the Spartan would have had more trouble with the ninja egg ( glass and pepper juice in your eye!!) I do like the first three matchups. Speed, precision and agility vs. power and force. The next one Pirate vs. Knight?? Gunpowder vs. Armor...gunpowder wins but the pirate weapons were basically one shot weapons so if the knight can survive to get in close to the pirate, the pirate is ground beef.

Glass in the eye vs a spear, not sure how that works. Wouldn't the speed and skill of a Ninja be highly effective against the spear?

The skills would be good against anyone but the ninja could not get around that HUGE Spartan shield. What confused me about the fight last night was after the ninja hit the spartan with the egg he just ran away when he should have drawn out his ninjato and cut him to pieces.

The skills would be good against anyone but the ninja could not get around that HUGE Spartan shield. What confused me about the fight last night was after the ninja hit the spartan with the egg he just ran away when he should have drawn out his ninjato and cut him to pieces.

also the beginning when he was stalking the Spartan...a ninja would have just used the blow dart right in the beginning without the Spartan noticing

The ninja nerds were the best part of the show. "Well after my kurisawhatsit deflected off the Spartan armor it put me into perfect position to cut both his arms off"

:hysterical: Reminded me of this dude I went to high school with who would walk around in those ninja slippers with the toes in them and spend half the day making paper ninja stars.

I think the one ninja guys comment at the end made the most sense as to why this was a bad match up. He said that if the Ninja saw the Spartan he would just run away and come back and kill the spartan in his sleep.

To me, the ninja is an assassin, not a warrior

This is for sure one of the most entertaining shows on tv at the moment

Oh it already happened. I was pissed when I saw it. I don't understand how someone with a shield and a sword could lose to someone without a shield. You can use the shield to knock them down and to block their attatcks. Yet somehow the Gladiator and Viking both lost. I was for sure the Spartan would lose last night because of the previous episodes but I'm glad they won

Not sure about the Apache but Samurai were sort of heavy infantry like the Knights were in Europe.. they trained to right guys with armour and shields... I doubt in the a fight between the Viking and Samurai that a Viking would get enough time close enough range hit Samurai with his shield for a knockdown...

In most of these fights, I think its more about the skill of the warriors...

I think it would have been a better matchup between the Spartans vs Samurai and Viking vs Gladiator and Ninja vs Apache

What dissappoints me is that they pair up warriors that are completely different. It's like having a US Army Infantryman vs. an SAS Sniper. It's a bizarre and stupid situation.

Samurai vs. Viking? Vikings swarmed in numbers on weak towns and villages to rape and pillage. Samurai spends a great deal of their life training for open war.

The Spartan vs. Ninja episode (another stupid combo) should have had a Spartan fight a Samurai. Now THAT would be worth watching for sure.

Then I want to see Superman fight Hulk, make it happen!

What dissappoints me is that they pair up warriors that are completely different. It's like having a US Army Infantryman vs. an SAS Sniper. It's a bizarre and stupid situation.

Samurai vs. Viking? Vikings swarmed in numbers on weak towns and villages to rape and pillage. Samurai spends a great deal of their life training for open war.

The Spartan vs. Ninja episode (another stupid combo) should have had a Spartan fight a Samurai. Now THAT would be worth watching for sure.

Then I want to see Superman fight Hulk, make it happen!

Yeah I wish they had better pairings too. Ninja vs Apache would've been a good one or Viking vs Gladiator too. They seem to like to match up speed vs strength for each match up so far. I'm not really sure about what will happen in a fight with a Pirate and a Knight. A knight lumbering around in armor will not be able to run around with a Pirate.

Then the next episode when they have the Mafia people fighting, that's just dumb. I want to see warriors and I don't consider Mob memebers warriors.

Then the next episode when they have the Mafia people fighting, that's just dumb. I want to see warriors and I don't consider Mob memebers warriors.

I mentioned this earlier, how stupid is this? Italian Mafia vs. Japanese gang member, whatever the name is.

What is this, gun vs. gun. Knife vs. knife. Come on.

You know what it reminds me of? The 8-bit Nintendo version of Double Dragon, where you could only play as the same character in vs. mode.

I mentioned this earlier, how stupid is this? Italian Mafia vs. Japanese gang member, whatever the name is.

What is this, gun vs. gun. Knife vs. knife. Come on.

You know what it reminds me of? The 8-bit Nintendo version of Double Dragon, where you could only play as the same character in vs. mode.

Yeah that just doesn't seem interesting to me. I want to see ancient warriors going against each other! Not mob members having a shoot out. I want to see Roman Soldiers and Trojans before mob members

The Viking did win over 400 of the 1000 simulations, so it was close. Ultimately I think it was the bow and arrow that put the samurai over the edge. Much better than a Viking spear, so they tally up a bunch of long-range kills.

It seemed they completely misestimated that. To hit a non-moving target with no pressure is one thing. I'd like them to do an eye shot on anything moving.

The Viking spear, while less percise, would do a lot more damage with a comparable hit (e.g. a spear hit in the shoulder does more damage than an arrow hit on the shoulder).

Their method is a good approach to model possible damage, but does a bad job of modeling and trying to asses anything with respect to the weapons percision.

Archived