Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadliest Warrior

ACW

I enjoyed the first two episodes of this show although i agree with the rest of you that some of the weapon match ups were a little suspect. I dont however see this show lasting to long because the more modern warrior is going to prevail everytime.

I enjoyed the first two episodes of this show although i agree with the rest of you that some of the weapon match ups were a little suspect. I dont however see this show lasting to long because the more modern warrior is going to prevail everytime.
Still a fun history lesson though.

Ninja is going down tonight IMO.

Anyone got a list of the warriors that are going to be covered? I was surprised galdiator made it at all being that they were criminals armed in goofy crap for entertainment. Where are the roman army soldiers that didn't use any of that nonsense and wore armor intended to keep them alive?

So far it looks like the Samurai are the best by far thusfar.

**For the last show they should have a single marine kill all the deadliest warriors and then phone his wife and tell her it's been an easy day and he'll be home early.

The ninja black egg thing is bad ass... not impressed by anything else in this scenario though. That shield keeps the enemy in front and if you are standing in front of a fully armored Spartan holding a long spear... it's a matter of time IMO. (and it looks like I was right... lol)

The samurai would have been a cooler pairing with the spartan. The Apache vs the Ninja would have been great. The Viking v Gladiator would have been a strength strength fight as well. Who did these matchups?!

BTW - anyone think the Spartan would lose considering the narrator is David Wenham from 300.

281x211.jpg

9279.jpg

The ninja black egg thing is bad ass... not impressed by anything else in this scenario though. That shield keeps the enemy in front and if you are standing in front of a fully armored Spartan holding a long spear... it's a matter of time IMO. (and it looks like I was right... lol)

The samurai would have been a cooler pairing with the spartan. The Apache vs the Ninja would have been great. The Viking v Gladiator would have been a strength strength fight as well. Who did these matchups?!

I hope they do some sorta of thing like that at the end and see who's the best out of everyone

I want to see a pirate vs a ninja

I guess they wanted speed vs strength for they matchups

Finally the person I wanted to win won. They should've set the matchups up differently. Had like a speed region with the Ninja, Samurai, and Apache. Then have a strength region with the Viking, Gladiator, Spartan. Then you could really see if speed and smarts could be brute strength. But I like the show so far. I wonder how they will keep it an hour long after these first round fights. Its not like they can show us anything different with the weapons they are using now

No way.

Vikings would CRUSH the Samurais.

This show has no credibility if they think that.

Oh it already happened. I was pissed when I saw it. I don't understand how someone with a shield and a sword could lose to someone without a shield. You can use the shield to knock them down and to block their attatcks. Yet somehow the Gladiator and Viking both lost. I was for sure the Spartan would lose last night because of the previous episodes but I'm glad they won

Oh it already happened. I was pissed when I saw it. I don't understand how someone with a shield and a sword could lose to someone without a shield. You can use the shield to knock them down and to block their attatcks. Yet somehow the Gladiator and Viking both lost. I was for sure the Spartan would lose last night because of the previous episodes but I'm glad they won

Why wouldn't a viking lose to a samurai? The Samurai had supererior armor (full plate versus some chain mail), better weapons, and were better trained. I was also not surprised a gladiator would lose being that their armor wasn't intended to protect them as much as it was intended to make them look cool for a good show. Same with thier silly weapons. A trident and a net? Seriously?! They were criminals dressed up to put on a show. Notice the roman army didn't use any of that silly crap they gave the gladiators.

I missed the fight, did the ninja use the crushed glass?

If he did and it got in the Spartans eyes, there is no way the Spartan should have won. Recovering from sand in the eye takes a few minutes, glass would be almost impossible to recover from in a fight.

A pirate vs a knight?

The pirate has firearms, kinda unfair.

I missed the fight, did the ninja use the crushed glass?

If he did and it got in the Spartans eyes, there is no way the Spartan should have won. Recovering from sand in the eye takes a few minutes, glass would be almost impossible to recover from in a fight.

Yea they included the glass, but it was compared to the Spartan Spear which did more damage.

Archived