Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCEx: Source: Cutler trade imminent(Merged)

JimmiJo

Within the hour I'm guessing.

Thanks JJ for the update. You have any opinion on the matter?

No opinion on the trade because we don't know what the Redskins are giving up.

As far as from a talent standpoint, I believe Cutler is a better QB. He has better field vision and throws a better deep ball.

The biggest thing for me is that Cutler throws touchdowns and Campbell doesn't.

the only good thing about this deal is that i am 22 years old. I am a young man. I have my entire life to watch the Redskins (MAYBE JUST MAYBE) win a SB. So after Snyder sells the team when I'm 50 or something, then it'll be time for us to win.

As far as from a talent standpoint, I believe Cutler is a better QB. He has better field vision and throws a better deep ball.

Exactly how I feel too. Campbell is a great guy and seems like a great teammate. But the only way to win is to score more touchdowns than the other team. We saw last year kicking field goals does nothing. I'll be sad if Campbell leaves because he seems like a good guy, but its about winning.

Agreed. My whole thing on this is what we'll give up for him.

But no doub Jay has talent, hopefully it translates over with our guys.

Better to not drag this out for too long. Snyder will just get more and more desperate.

I have no comment on the pros/cons of signing Cutler. All I know is that my opinion of Campbell is neutral, and that's simply not good enough at this stage. For all of my reservations, I am certain that Cutler would be an upgrade.

He's still a crybaby though.

The source had said in a separate conversation about five minutes earlier that Washington appeared to be bumped from the favorite position in favor of another team, possibly Cleveland. However, after hanging up he quickly called back to say, “It changed.”

Snyder's check book was behind that quick call back. You know that.

Archived