Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCEx: Source: Cutler trade imminent(Merged)

JimmiJo

If there is one thing I am sure of, it's that the Redskins were heavily involved in going after him.

Too many different sources involved.

Oh, I don't doubt the Redskins were involved. Just not as heavily, and not for the reasons reported. I expect something else to happen though. As for sources, I've seen how they are used. When Fassel told everyone the Redskins were hiring him it was for a reason that was false as they were not. The Redskins interest in Cutler was probably quite real, for a price different than most have heard, and, where that price wasn't acceptable, could well have done something that benefits a move to come by having their name as a frontrunner when they weren't.

Oh, I don't doubt the Redskins were involved. Just not as heavily, and not for the reasons reported. I expect something else to happen though. As for sources, I've seen how they are used. When Fassel told everyone the Redskins were hiring him it was for a reason that was false as they were not. The Redskins interest in Cutler was probably quite real, for a price different than most have heard, and, where that price wasn't acceptable, could well have done something that benefits a move to come by having their name as a frontrunner when they weren't.
Well, go on....

who cares about passer rating.Cutler is better than Campbell. Only reason Campbell rating is good is because he is safe and dosent throw risky passes but we dont score.

I hope Dan fires Vinny because he couldnt get this done

Probably someone addressed this, BUT...Obviously Cutler was and is better than Campbell. But the amount paid with Campbell and two one's is like paying twenty bucks plus tip for a happy meal. We Have Greater NEEDS overall.

Probably someone addressed this, BUT...Obviously Cutler was and is better than Campbell. But the amount paid with Campbell and two one's is like paying twenty bucks plus tip for a happy meal. We Have Greater NEEDS overall.

You have a good point. For another example who's to say Colt is not as good as Cutler? You never know, the Skins may already have their franchise QB.

Archived