Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: It's Official: Cutler to be traded(Merged)

McD5

Imagine having a qb that wouldn't throw the ball two feet over Santana's head.

A qb that would find Betts in the flat.

A qb that actually sees the field, and gets all of the receivers involved.

Cooley? How about 8 tds, instead of only one.

:rotflmao:

You know people have a hard time taking you seriously right?

It would be interesting if Snyder did decide to get into the bidding and wound up unsuccessful...ala the broncos with Cassel, and found himself in a sticky situation with Campbell. If your the Lions or Jets, it wouldn't matter if you tried and failed. With the Skins though, it would.

1. I'm sure his 2 TD's and 4 INT's had a lot to do with that.

2. Last season, the Chargers weren't exactly a defensive powerhouse either.

1. I'm sure it did, however you blame him for not winning the division when our QB lead us straight to the basement... despite having the 8th ranked running game and the 4th ranked defense. (Cutler had 29th defense and 12th ranked running game)

2. But they still managed to surrender a TD per game less than the Broncos defense.

Room termperature iq over there?

We need to get the ball to people other than Portis, so that he doesn't get banged up and destroyed like every other season.

If Betts isn't the RB that can take a load off, then cut him and find someone who can.

We need to be spreading the ball around. JC can't seem to play at that pace, or with that understanding.

Collins did. Cutler would too.

When you are always behind like Denver has been in recent years (look at the record) and you have a gunslinger for a QB that went through 7 RB's last year the WR's get the ball. Not saying those guys aren't good because they are especially with fresh legs but who is to say our two 2nd rounders from last year couldn't help Moss and Cooley with Cutler back there?

Cutler himself on the record of calling Royal the best route runner on the team over there. Thomas was the exact opposite last year in that regard. He was penalized for P.I and basically could not put him self at right place on the field. Kelly would do well with him, but he was injured all the time, so it wouldn't have mattered that much.

It's also a fact Cutler maintained his 2007 production level with Stokley/Scheffler and Marshall in 2008. Royal was the dude who helped pushed his stats over the top.

Imagine having a qb that wouldn't throw the ball five feet over Santana's head.

A qb that would find Betts in the flat.

A qb that actually sees the field, and gets all of the receivers involved.

Cooley? How about 8 tds, instead of only one.

Carefull man.

Your talking about the 'Skins becoming LEGIT again, with teams forced to play us honest instead of taking away the only O we have, the run game.

And for some bizarre reason, that upset's certain folk around here. :doh:

Hail.

Carefull man.

Your talking about the 'Skins become LEGIT again, with teams forced to play us honest instead of taking away the only O we have, the run game.

And for some bizarre reason, that upset's certain folk around here. :doh:

Hail.

LOL....I am just not going to respond to those people anymore.

If people think we are going to the SB with a run to a shadowed Portis, pass to a shadowed Portis strategy until his body breaks down again...then they are pretty sad.

We need to spread the ball around. Our wrs would be thrilled if we could get him.

Cutler himself on the record of calling Royal the best route runner on the team over there. Thomas was the exact opposite last year in that regard. He was penalized for P.I and basically could not put him self at right place on the field. Kelly would do well with him, but he was injured all the time, so it wouldn't have mattered that much.

It's also a fact Cutler maintained his 2007 production level with Stokley/Scheffler and Marshall in 2008. Royal was the dude who helped pushed his stats over the top.

So you think our receivers and TE's aren't good enough? Any stats to back that up?

Betts is a solid receiving back. He's not wrong. His post about actually hitting WR's with accuracy and in stride, instead of two feet above and behind them, is valid. Cutler is accurate; campbell....not so much.

Betts is a solid receiving back. He's not wrong. His post about actually hitting WR's with accuracy and in stride, instead of two feet above and behind them, is valid. Cutler is accurate; campbell....not so much.

Yeah perhaps the laughing smiley was a bit much, I just thought it was funny seeing Betts in the post with no mention of Portis.

But I do owe McD5 an apology for seeming like an *******, when I wasn't really trying to be.

Yeah perhaps the laughing smiley was a bit much, I just thought it was funny seeing Betts in the post with no mention of Portis.

But I do owe McD5 an apology for seeming like an *******, when I wasn't really trying to be.

TY.....no hard feelings. And sorry about the room temperature iq comment.

:cheers:

Its not exactly the smartest thing in the world for the Broncos to admit this.

This lessons his trade value because now teams know that they have no interest in keeping him. Not a good poker face by the Broncos...

With the probable amount of suitors I don't think this will be an issue. I really don't think the skins will be able to offer enough though.(nor should we) We aren't at the stage to built a team around him right now like several other teams are. (ie browns, bucs) This dude will not be a redskin.

...unless they're dealing with us. Then they'll get everything they want.

Ya' know SS, for once, provided it's not super stupid, I could live with that.

It's kinda' hard to overpay for the most important player on this or any other team.

And when that player is young enough to solidify the position for the next decade or more, has all the intangibles, and is well on his way to the top echelon of the position, IMHO; I'd be MORE than happy to give up two first's say with a player such as a QB exchange as a sweetener.

Yup, to have a franchise QB in DC for the first time in eon's, I think I could live with the FO giving that up.

Hail.

Ya' know SS, for once, provided it's not super stupid, I could live with that.

It's kinda' hard to overpay for the most important player on this or any other team.

And when that player is young enough to solidify the position for the next decade or more, has all the intangibles, and is well on his way to the top echelon of the position, IMHO; I'd be MORE than happy to give up two first's say with a player such as a QB exchange as a sweetener.

Yup, to have a franchise QB in DC for the first time in eon's, I think I could live with the FO giving that up.

Hail.

Two 1st and Campbell? Too much for me.

This years #13 and Jason and I would pull the trigger, but I suspect that say the Browns or the Jets could offer a more attractive package.

Archived