Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: It's Official: Cutler to be traded(Merged)

McD5

Zorn only played for Holgrem in GB, and coached under him for 7 years, not counting all his other NFL experience as a player and coach, Cutlers 3 years clearly makes him more knowledgable

And in 17 years? No one has even interviewed Zorn for an OC position, let alone a Head Coaching position, prior to us.

In 17 years, he couldn't impress anyone?

There is a huge chasm between our talent level, and what many here perceive to be our talent level.

The jury is still out on Zorn. 17 years later.

At times he seems smart...at other times, he has a striking resemblance to Spicoli, from Fast Times.

And in 17 years? No one has even interviewed Zorn for an OC position, let alone a Head Coaching position, prior to us.

In 17 years, he couldn't impress anyone?

There is a huge chasm between our talent level, and what many here perceive to be our talent level.

The jury is still out on Zorn. 17 years later.

At times he seems smart...at other times, he has a striking resemblance to Spicoli, from Fast Times.

you have a striking resemblance to the annoying crap i hear on fox news.

I will say this if they don't go get him they have sentenced us to mediocrity for the near term.

You may not like what I have to say but listen to this, you sign this guy and you are the power of the NFC East plain and simple.

Player  	  Rec  	 Yds  	 Yds/Rec  Long  TD
Brandon Marshall  104 	1265 	 12.2 	  47 	6
Eddie Royal       91 	980 	 10.8 	  93 	5
Brandon Stokley   49 	528 	 10.8 	  36 	3
Tony Scheffler 	  40 	645 	 16.1 	  72 	3

Hope he finds friends like them wherever he goes, especially the second one.

Maybe just maybe he as a QB he helped his WR's look good, just imagine that for a second. I know it's hard but try.

definately.... listening to people around here we've had the equivalent to the patriots roster for the last 10 years.

We won't get Culter. Like Brees our front office will let another young good QB go while over spending on positions more easily filled.

I will say this if they don't go get him they have sentenced us to mediocrity for the near term.

You may not like what I have to say but listen to this, you sign this guy and you are the power of the NFC East plain and simple.

Cutler couldn't win the freaking AFC West with a 3 game lead and 3 games to go. How does his signing make the Redskins the power of the NFC East?

Cutler couldn't win the freaking AFC West with a 3 game lead and 3 games to go. How does his signing make the Redskins the power of the NFC East?

I'm sure having one of the worst 3 defenses in the league had nothing to do with that.

I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Cutler is 13-1 when his defense allows 21 or fewer points? Whaaa?

There you go. Great stat, I missed that in all of the "Give JC another year" threads.

I have seen enough. Pull the trigger, get it done. Time to move forward.

Maybe just maybe he as a QB he helped his WR's look good, just imagine that for a second. I know it's hard but try.
Marshall is a beast after the catch. Maybe the best in the league. And Eddie Royal was a Combine freak before last year's draft, and also amazing after the catch while in college.

His defense allowed 112 points in those 3 games. ONE HUNDRED AND ****ING TWELVE POINTS.

There you go. Great stat, I missed that in all of the "Give JC another year" threads.

I have seen enough. Pull the trigger, get it done. Time to move forward.

Campbell is 12-9 when our D allows 21 points or less :doh:

Sorry pal, but "typical talent-lacking" WRs don't post 90+ reception seasons. Sure, Stokley may have gotten inflated stats from Peyton, but then Peyton says he's the best slot receiver he's ever seen. J.J Stokes had Steve Young throwing him the ball. His max production didn't come close to either of them. Young could only do so much in making Stokes "look good".

I really can't seem to figure out this magic 'zero contribution effect' dogma that ES'ers so often want to attribute to WRs, as if there's a fine line between hampering the QB and assisting the QB greatly, with almost every team in the league besides the Redskins.

Sorry pal, but "typical talent-lacking" WRs don't post 90+ reception seasons. Sure, Stokley may have gotten inflated stats from Peyton, but then Peyton says he's the best slot receiver he's ever seen. J.J Stokes had Steve Young throwing him the ball. His max production didn't come close to either of them. Young could only do so much in making Stokes "look good".

I really can't seem to figure out this magic 'zero contribution effect' dogma that ES'ers so often want to attribute to WRs, as if there's a fine line between hampering the QB and assisting the QB greatly, with almost every team in the league besides the Redskins.

When you are always behind like Denver has been in recent years (look at the record) and you have a gunslinger for a QB that went through 7 RB's last year the WR's get the ball. Not saying those guys aren't good because they are especially with fresh legs but who is to say our two 2nd rounders from last year couldn't help Moss and Cooley with Cutler back there?

Imagine having a qb that wouldn't throw the ball five feet over Santana's head.

A qb that would find Betts in the flat.

A qb that actually sees the field, and gets all of the receivers involved.

Cooley? How about 8 tds, instead of only one.

Archived