Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas working out with JC

Gibbsisgod2006

Great find.

Can you please verify that it was neither photo shop, nor a stunt double?

Haha I can vouch for him I was watching redskins nation earlier as well and wanted to post this in the thread about Kelly and Thomas not showing up. Its a good sign they are getting started early.

I'd rather have him practicing with Santana in Miami.. but whatever, better than nothing

I'd much rather it be DT. Santana is pretty much a known commodity and has decent chemistry with JC. What we really needs is one of the young guys to step up this year.

I'd rather have him practicing with Santana in Miami.. but whatever, better than nothing

Obviously Santana can teach him a lot but I'd rather he be working out with his QB and get used to the way Jason throws. Or maybe he should get a head start and start working out with Cutler. :)

Thomas has the size and tools to be successful in the NFL. He was just raw coming out of college, with just one year as a starter. Any of us who were expecting him to assume the #2 spot at some point was kidding themselves.

Now, it's Thomas' second year and he's got this off-season to work on his skills. He's already worked with Santana Moss for a time, and how he's back before April working with Campbell. That's starting out on the right foot, and I think Thomas is going to have a good season for us in 2009.

Sorry I am multi-tasking would you like more it if I said "thar"

No, I very much would not like that. Thank you for asking?

I don't get it though. It's one thing to be critical of our starting QB, as is being critical of any other player on the team. But you're spewing completely unprompted, unadultered hatred at a guy that hasn't played like he should, but has worked his ass off to do his best for the team.

Obviously Santana can teach him a lot but I'd rather he be working out with his QB and get used to the way Jason throws. Or maybe he should get a head start and start working out with Cutler. :)

I think he met hed rather have Campbell working out with Santana not Thomas working out with Santana.

Archived