Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley PWN's a Browns Fan haha

rd421

Anyone see Dennis's most recent comment?

Involves beating everyone up and calling him a little female dog. :)

They don't make em too smart up in Cleveland it seems?

I wasn't quite ready to let Dennis off the hook:

"Every time you open your cyber-mouth, you confirm everything said to and about you. Must be feeling pretty desperate, knowing Steve Heiden is the #1 TE on your depth chart and a Pro Bowler has no interest in coming to town. Hey, it's not all bad news, though; we did cut Robert Royal loose way back when so that he could end up your #2! Have fun being bitter!"

It would be hilarious if Dennis decided to become a member of Extremeskins because of Cooley.

It would be useless. All of his posts would be an exercise in circumventing the profanity filters and he'd end up banned. :doh:

It would be useless. All of his posts would be an exercise in circumventing the profanity filters and he'd end up banned. :doh:

But it would be fun until he got banned...I'll tell you what man ES is strong on the comments in that post....

And to top it all off he linked back to this thread. :hysterical:

Chris. I love you. In a manly, brotherly way of course. But I'm just so thankful you are on our team. I love the way you play the game and I love the way you have fun being yourself without crossing the line and becoming a distraction.

:cheers:

Archived