Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley PWN's a Browns Fan haha

rd421

Well come up with something better already :)

How about just saying "Owned." Or something with more enthusiasm like "Damn I just beat your ass!"

Actually, according to Urban Dictionary, that's exactly it.

Wow. I had no idea. When I made my guess I was definitely hoping that it was just a shot in the dark and not actually what happened.

Very funny post by Cooley . . . on a side note, I cannot stand the word "pwn." Hell, it's not even a word - it was probably just an accident, as some computer-game playing guy tried to type "I JUST OWNED YOU" but instead typed "I JUST PWNED YOU." And then he thought to himself, "Man I am cool I just created a new way to say ownage!!"

Enough of it. Really. People who say it think they are cool, but they really aren't. You are not keeping up with any lingo by saying it. It's just about as lame as you can get.

It's harmless, kinda like paloffs. Live with it. I do.

Browns fans continue to post comments to that blog in support of Den(n)is the Pen(n)is, even after the guy came back and apologized. Good grief.

Poor Sad browns fans....I can understand why they are confused... Seriosly they are called the browns BUT there helmet is Orange WTF?

I had to add something to the blog:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So go over to one of the Browns forums to see what the heck is prompting all these wackies to post here, and instead I see a thread called "Adopt HOT Cheerleaders!"

I think, okay, you know what, I'm going to visit this thread and go back to the CC blog with something *nice* to share with those insane Browns fans, because we can all appreciate good looking women, right?

I open the thread, and there's the OP starting the thread with a picture of .... the Redskins Cheerleaders. I'm not kidding:

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2

That's just sad, guys. Not only are the Browns bitterly jealous of our football team, they're after our cheerleaders!

I think we should make all the Browns fans posting in this blog honorary Skins fans so that they can enjoy the same football goodness we do. Welcome!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well to be fair, I'm going to quote from Urban Dictionary for the third time in this thread.

1. cleveland brown A girl with a super hot body, but with an ugly face. As compared to the Cleveland Brown's uniform: Great uniform, ugly helmet.

That is brilliant.:rotflmao:

Archived