Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley PWN's a Browns Fan haha

rd421

Where is Cuyoga Falls( I think I butchered spelling)

Generally speaking, any town that ends in Falls or Heights is in or around Cleveland.

Anyone see Dennis's most recent comment?

Involves beating everyone up and calling him a little female dog. :)

They don't make em too smart up in Cleveland it seems?

Remember the bottle throwing incident a few years ago? Yeah, Cleveland Clowns fans are nearly as bad as Beagles fans. Not quite as criminal and stupid, but close.

I guess if my team was in the toilet like the Browns and I lived in the "Mistake by the Lake", I might jump to conclusions that Chris was dissing Cleveland as well. ;)

Reading this made my day. I'm still laughing. :hysterical:

Very funny post by Cooley . . . on a side note, I cannot stand the word "pwn." Hell, it's not even a word - it was probably just an accident, as some computer-game playing guy tried to type "I JUST OWNED YOU" but instead typed "I JUST PWNED YOU." And then he thought to himself, "Man I am cool I just created a new way to say ownage!!"

Enough of it. Really. People who say it think they are cool, but they really aren't. You are not keeping up with any lingo by saying it. It's just about as lame as you can get.

Very funny post by Cooley . . . on a side note, I cannot stand the word "pwn." Hell, it's not even a word - it was probably just an accident, as some computer-game playing guy tried to type "I JUST OWNED YOU" but instead typed "I JUST PWNED YOU." And then he thought to himself, "Man I am cool I just created a new way to say ownage!!"

Enough of it. Really. People who say it think they are cool, but they really aren't. You are not keeping up with any lingo by saying it. It's just about as lame as you can get.

Well come up with something better already :)

Actually, according to Urban Dictionary, that's exactly it.

Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.

Archived