Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** Comcast.

Big Weirdo

When is Frederick getting FIOS? One more day of Comcast and I'm going to explode.

I really miss Leesburg. Down there I had Verizon internet and never had a single day of trouble. Now making the move to Frederick I feel like I've been downgraded. This is the worst internet service I've had. And that includes 56k. This **** is just awful. I had a "tech" come out here and see what the deal was. His answer? "Our wireless routers may be too weak to spread signal across your apartment." Oh, thats great. So I paid you a 100 dollar fee for the weakest junk you had in your broom closet. ****ing swine.

Comcast sucks my balls. I hate those commercials where they say they have 100's of HD channels, but they count every on demand movie as it's own channel. BULL****!!! **** comcast.

Actually, I think they say they have the most HD programming...which is true. But DTV has more HD channels.

I haven't had comcast in 8 years. I don't miss them at all.

I feel ya WhoDel,

I just cancelled my Comcast (End of my 2 year contract) because they can not fix the picture quality to my house even though they put a meter on the line and it shows that it is bad.

Just signed up for Direct TV and getting DSL for now and vonage for phone.

The only thing good was the triple play package and everything on one bill.

F*** COMCAST

I ****ing hate Comcast. I have never ever in my life worked with a more arrogant and ignorant company. No FIOS here in southern Calvert yet,, but man, when it comes, I will not waste a single second to jettison every single speck of Comcast from my life.

I HATE that company.

HATE THEM.

~Bang

My wireless signal in my room when i had comcast sucked balls even when I bought the best linksys wireless router that was made at the time (Wireless-N). We switch over to FIOS which doesnt even need the Wireless-N and I get 100% signal now. Good riddance Comcast.

yeah i hate comcast also. the only reason i keep them is for Comcast Sports Net in HD and Comcast Sports Net Plus.

FIOS has Comcast Sports Net in HD as well. I'm not sure about CSN+ though.

edit: On second thought, I could be wrong. I looked up the channel list on FIOS website and it doesnt even list CSN as a channel. I know I atleast have CSN Non-HD on FIOS. I was watching the Wizards game Wednesday night.

i think other crappy thing about comcast is how the mlb network isn't in the sports package. nbatv and nlf network are but not mlb? that makes no sense to me. i'm not paying more to get mlb network, last i checked its a sports channel and should be included in the sports packages! douches!

I ****ing hate Comcast. I have never ever in my life worked with a more arrogant and ignorant company. No FIOS here in southern Calvert yet,, but man, when it comes, I will not waste a single second to jettison every single speck of Comcast from my life.

I HATE that company.

HATE THEM.

~Bang

Just curious Bang, do you know the status of availability in St. Mary's? As of right now FIOS is not available in Dunkirk. However, a co-worker of mine who lives in Lothian, approx. 3 miles north, had FIOS installed right before Christmas. I'm wondering if they are working they're way south or if they're just picking spots.

In reguards to Comcast, other than price, I guess we're one of the lucky ones. Our internet is fast and consistant and signal is hardly ever lost. We had DirectTV prior to that and I swear we practically lived in a cable commercial. My parents, who live in Huntingtown have been rather lucky to i suppose. They did try digital voice at one point but the phone would randomly lose service even if TV an internet connections were fine.

My co-worker is extremely impressed with his service and the value is great when you combine TV, phone, and internet. I think he said he pays around $110/month for all 3. I'll be looking to make the switch myself even though I havn't he the same issue with comcast.

Just curious Bang, do you know the status of availability in St. Mary's? As of right now FIOS is not available in Dunkirk. However, a co-worker of mine who lives in Lothian, approx. 3 miles north, had FIOS installed right before Christmas. I'm wondering if they are working they're way south or if they're just picking spots.

In reguards to Comcast, other than price, I guess we're one of the lucky ones. Our internet is fast and consistant and signal is hardly ever lost. We had DirectTV prior to that and I swear we practically lived in a cable commercial. My parents, who live in Huntingtown have been rather lucky to i suppose. They did try digital voice at one point but the phone would randomly lose service even if TV an internet connections were fine.

My co-worker is extremely impressed with his service and the value is great when you combine TV, phone, and internet. I think he said he pays around $110/month for all 3. I'll be looking to make the switch myself even though I havn't he the same issue with comcast.

http://www22.verizon.com/about/community/md/files/vzmd_fttp_feb09.pdf

The forums over at somd.com http://forums.somd.com/computers-technology-internet/ there is a guy posting in the "FIOS is coming to laplata" thread that works for verizon in our areas and has had alot of helpful info, bfncbs1 is his screen name

Also Who Del not sure what county Frederick is but see if its on this list

Comast Sucks!! I can see why some one like Dan Snyder partnered with Comcast. They rape and abuse customers just like Snyder does his fanbase.

This is about comcast, not the redskins or dan snyder, keep the playschool comments about the skins in the stadium please :doh::rolleyes:

I live in Ballston, FIOS is becoming available next month for me. :)
Wait, Ballston's getting FIOS next month? I actually don't mind Comcast (Spike TV in HD would be nice though), but now that I have bargaining power, might be time to negotiate for lower cable rates and/or more channels for the same rate :deal:

I HATE that company.

HATE THEM.

~Bang

I just wanted to repeat how much I ****ing HATE COMCAST.

~Bang

Archived