Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantastic game by Plackemeier today

Slateman

Seriously, the guy was just great. All the h8ters we had here need to eat some crow. He got the ball inside the 10 quite a few times. Great job!

It makes me laugh when someone feels compelled to beat their chest when a player has one good game.

Anyway, yes he was lights out today. Best game I've seen from a 'skins punter in years The question is can he do it consistently? The sad part is we're talking about our great our punter was.

Now if we could find a FG kicker....

I think Suisham gets a lot of unwarranted blame. Sure he has missed 1/3 of his attempts ( 33 that's a lot, more than 2 per game. ) but he has won at least 4 games for us this year.

He is always put in a position that is difficult for any KR by having to come in to attempt a 45+ attempt because our stinking offense can't move the ball once in enemy territory. Today he attempted a 54 yard field goal in harsh wind conditions.

Sure he was short but he was kicking against the wind.

Without wind that one was good, so get a grip and start looking at the real problem on this team.

If the 1/3 of attempts had been TD's where would we be???

Don't throw Suisham under the bus when Jason deserves it more.

BUTTERBALL gets the game ball. Followed by Landry in close 2nd. Hall had a good game in spots, but got horribly burned a couple times that he got lucky with the receiver dropping the balls.

We won the game because of Plackemeier and winning the turnover battle. end of story.

Archived