Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

zoony

Bought 1 ticket to the Vikes Game through MarkB452, he hooked me up with his brother who had the ticket. Both Mark and his bro were helpful and even answered by phone call early, early Sunday morning after I lost the directions to his house (sorry bout that). Very nice people and was good company during the game.

Thanks and Bishtw worked with us as well. Hope to sell to you (or buy from you) again in the future. MarkB452

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to thank Purbeast for buying the Eagles game from me. Very nice to communicate with via pm and e-mail

Also would like to thank Piper for being someone whom i can count on every year over the past few to buy a couple games from me, Giants, Cardinals and 49ers

Again thanks to both of you I'm gonna miss being able to be there this year . I have a feeling that this year is going to be something special to see.

Thanks again guys you've help me a great deal and it has meant alot .

HTTR

Mark

I brought 2 tix to the Tampa game from ashlynskins for a more than fair price. He was very easy to work with and even mailed me the tickets before he received payment. I highly recommend him and look forward to buying from him again if the chance arises.

This isn't about a member, but I wanted to share how impressed I am with a broker.

I originally needed 2 tickets & Green parking for the opener. So I looked here first. Then we added a guy to our group, so finding 3 tix is kinda impossible. So I hit up eBay & found a block of tix for the East Party Deck. Bought 3 of them & bought a Green pass from someone else who didn't leave me feedback even though i PayPaled them immediately so I'm not looking up their name.:ols:

Anyways, tickets arrived today via FedEx. I opened the package only to find 2 tickets, not the 3. I double checked my invoice which was correct, 3 tickets. Called SuperStar Tickets about it. They said they would check their inventory & overnight the missing ticket to me. Within 15 minutes I had a confirmation email with a tracking # saying it would be here by 10:30AM tomorrow.

VERY impressed with their customer service in getting this rectified so quickly.

Sold 2 club tickets + orange parking for the 49ers game to Backpack3r. Transaction couldn't have been easier, and he paid within SECONDS of agreeing to the sale. Amazing buyer!! Thanks! Tix are in the mail - enjoy the game!

Yeah thanks man, transaction went very smooth, fast shipping on your part, I appreciate it.

Just got back from the Cardinals game using 2 dream tickets I bought here from D10. Everything went smoothly, he was quick to respond, very fast at shipping (i had the tickets in hand within 2 days!), and the seats were fantastic! I would definitely recommend D10 as a seller!

Hail!

Archived