Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

zoony

I bought two Sean Taylor jerseys from WPNS 3/5. We met at the CSA show in Chantilly and made the exchange. Really great seller and really easy to deal with. Very communicative and his items were as stated. He was very cool! I would highly recommend him for any transaction. He is trustworthy an follows through on his word. Thanks Gene for a great transaction.

I bought two Sean Taylor jerseys from WPNS 3/5. We met at the CSA show in Chantilly and made the exchange. Really great seller and really easy to deal with. Very communicative and his items were as stated. He was very cool! I would highly recommend him for any transaction. He is trustworthy an follows through on his word. Thanks Gene for a great transaction.

Same goes for you, nice to do business with you. You set the example for buyers on this board.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought 4 Dallas tix from vicrodjr. I paid via paypal and he promptly shipped via USPS. Great transaction. Great communication. Highly recommended!!

Also, I have bought and sold tix with Mark327. Since our seats are 2 rows apart and in the same section, met him face to face and paid cash and 3 tickets for 4 tickets and a green pass. Great communication and highly recommeded as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived