Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoony

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

Sold 2 tickets to Jets game to RememberOsaka. Paid paypal cash right away..smooth transaction. Thanks!

Sold a ticket to Cooooley47. Nice guy and very easy to deal with. I highly recommend selling or buying from him.

Thanks AllenGibbs. Same to can be said about you! Thanks again for the ticket!! I'll be loud in your place! Hopefully the season ticket holders around you dont mind, haha.

*****Just recently purchased two tickets and a parking pass from ger62867. smooth transaction and great seats. *****

I purchased a parking pass for the SF game from Rod last Friday afternoon. Got the pass in the mail Monday. Great transaction.

FightForOldNC paid when he said he would - easy to work with.

BootzJackson is a fast payer and great to deal with even though we had our misunderstanding at the begining. Thanks Josh.

Just received my tickets from ashlynskins for the 49ers game. Transaction was quick, easy, he sent the tickets at the same time I sent the check, and he even waited to cash the check until he got word that I'd received the tickets. Real stand up guy. I definitely recommend getting your tickets from him, unless I want those tickets.

Great first experience buy.

Got check from ODUSkins24 in 2 days for the 49ers game, very easy transaction and highly recommended buyer/seller. Thanks Alot ODU and enjoy the game !!!!!!!

I purchased lower level end zone tickets from Dusek59 on Saturday for the Skins-Niners game. He advised that the tix would be sent priority mail on Monday. I received the tix on Wednesday with a nice note from Dusek59. I would recommend him to others. Great first time buying experience. Thanks Extremeskins for enabling this to happen! Thanks Dusek59 for being a stand up guy! HTTR!

Sold tickets and parking pass to Toproller. Everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. Would like to have the opportunity to deal with Toproller again.

Bought a pair of Redskins tickets from AllenGibbs. I find him to be an extremely reliable seller as this was my second time transacting with AllenGibbs. I am pleased with my purchase from him and would make future purchases from him.

Sold several tickets to Uncle Skins. Both transactions were very easy. Uncle Skins is prompt, communicates well and is very easy to work with. Will definitely sell to him again.

Sold tickets to Riggins_44. Payment was very fast. Everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. Would definitely deal with Riggins_44 again.