Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoony

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

PSU2008 Bought two RFK Stadium seats from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Very prompt payment and great communication!

---------- Post added May-17th-2012 at 10:35 PM ----------

Tweedr01 Bought four RFK Stadium seats from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Very prompt payment and great communication! He even helped me to get an Art Monk Sports Impressions figure that he found on Craigslist. Has been very generous with his time with all of his help!!

Bought 2 pairs of tickets and a parking pass for each from Moorecards. One for the Eagles game and one for the Ratbirds game. Perfect, easy transaction! Thanks again!

Bought 2 tickets and a parking pass from Oliphant. Great communication, great deal and a great person to do business with. 5 stars all the way around! Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

Bought Orange passes from BootzJackson. He is very easy to deal with. Communication, shipping, everything was perfect. I would definitely buy from BootzJackson again.

bought 2 tickets + parking pass for colts and cowboys game from daaron1675 arrived yesterday thanks a lot man quick to reply to my messages

Bought tickets from leevi98 to the Bengals game. Was easy to negotiate with and offered a great price. Shipped tickets fast too!

Bought tickets from "Fight for ole DC". Good guy, GREAT communication and would buy from again in a heartbeat!!

Bought tickets from BigRedskinFan who I highly recommend. He's a trustworthy, honest seller who I will buy from again in the future. Excellent transaction and communication.

Hey just bought some tickets from mark327

Bought 5 tickets and a parking pass, all for a very reasonable price, so im very happy about that.

He had great communication, notifying me of when he received the money, when he was shipping the tickets, etc. Definitely a trustworthy seller!

Sold 5 seats and parking pass at cost for Giants game to Backpack3r . Great communication back and forth between us . Would sell game tickets to him anytime .

Thanks Backpack3r

Got 2 tickets and parking from gixxer998 at face value. Great looking seats for the RG3 home opener! Would def buy from him again! HAIL

Bought 2 tickets & parking pass from Moorecards, super fast shipping and excellent communication. Thanks again these seats were awesome to watch a game.

Have done transactions with DButz65 and also Jackyl. Both guys are great and they are easy to work with. Would highly recommend them for buying tickets. Bought 3 tickets for the colts game from DButz 65 and a parking pass and bought a pair of tickets and a parking pass from Jackyl. Thanks again guys. This was for the Colts Preseason game.

Bought 2 tickets and parking pass from Oliphant to the Eagles game. Second purchase I have made with him this year. Great price, Communication and the tickets arrived quickly. Great seller.

I purchased tickets from member : "RememberOsaka " ..... Great deal and fast shipping! Thank you!

Go skins!!

I also purchased from RememberOsaka. Great seller (and board member)...e-tix received immediately!!

Just bought from josh35b for under face value. As soon as the paypal went through, the e-tickets were in my email box and he was asking where he could mail the parking pass to.

Highly recommended seller! :)