Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoony

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

Bought an orange parking pass from Cavitals. Easy to work with and would gladly purchase from him again.

---------- Post added September-24th-2012 at 04:18 PM ----------

Bought Begals and Cowboy tickets from mjbasford at face value. When the time was running to short to make the transaction via mail he drove to my house over an hour a way. Would recommend him as a seller anytime.

Met up with DButz, smooth transaction and easy to deal with.... Thanks bud !!

Met up with DButz, smooth transaction and easy to deal with.... Thanks bud !!

Thanks Ron... I've sold a lot of tickets on here and no one has ever given me props, that I remember, wonder why haha

Sold 2 tickets and parking pass to bishtw. Great communication and good guy to deal with.

Thanks Catitle, you too were a joy to do business with. Hopefully We can meet up one game and drink a beer together.

To everyone else I would highly recommend catitle to do business with. Great communication, Honest, fair and fast. I would do buisness with again in a heartbeat. HAIL!!

Bought 2 LL tickets and a parking pass from Oliphant. He was real easy to communicate with and was a pleasure to work with. I would easily do business with him again if the chance provided itself.

Purchased three lower level tickets and parking pass from junejewell. Super easy transaction, paid Thursday around 5:30pm via paypal, tickets were in hand by 10:30am Friday via FedEx.

member name: wpns 3/5

I bought a bunch a Redskins memorabilia from him. Not only was he one of the nicest Redskins Fans that I ever met but his items were GREAT. Everything was super well taken care of. I could tell that he treats all his stuff, even small stuff that's not worth as much, with great care. The signed helmets (mini and full size) were in great shape. The signatures were great, helmets in mint condition, and also with COA. All the frames and cards I got from him also were in mint condition. They were well stored, with bubble wrap and everything! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for great Redskins memorabilia for an affordable price.

He represents the kind of quality fan, and quality seller any forum should be looking for!

Bought dream seats from Respect Gibbs, he was incredibly patient with me, as we drove down from NJ and waited in the long line to get into the stadium, and was a pleasure to sit next to at the game.

Thanks Ron... I've sold a lot of tickets on here and no one has ever given me props, that I remember, wonder why haha

DButz65 also bought 2 AAA Fan Zone wristbands from me. Great guy - met me in DC at the exact time and place he said he would. There...you got props again! lol

---------- Post added November-26th-2012 at 01:34 AM ----------

MWCREDSKINS bought an extra AAA Fan Zone Wristband from me. Paid me via Paypal immediately and picked it up at stadium will call. Smooth transaction - nice guy!

---------- Post added November-26th-2012 at 01:34 AM ----------

MWCREDSKINS bought an extra AAA Fan Zone Wristband from me. Paid me via Paypal immediately and picked it up at stadium will call. Smooth transaction - nice guy!

DCsportsfan53 bought 2 tickets to MNF against the Giants from me. Immediate payment and a pleasure to work with. Asset to ES.

lee21 sold me 4 lower level seats and parking pass. Very easy to work with and coordinate with. Great guy

member name: wpns 3/5

I bought a bunch a Redskins memorabilia from him. Not only was he one of the nicest Redskins Fans that I ever met but his items were GREAT. Everything was super well taken care of. I could tell that he treats all his stuff, even small stuff that's not worth as much, with great care. The signed helmets (mini and full size) were in great shape. The signatures were great, helmets in mint condition, and also with COA. All the frames and cards I got from him also were in mint condition. They were well stored, with bubble wrap and everything! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for great Redskins memorabilia for an affordable price.

He represents the kind of quality fan, and quality seller any forum should be looking for!

I have to agree with you. wpns3/5 went out of his way to get me a SWEET ASS 80th retro Nike Hoodie, and I could not be happier. He went out of his way to meet up with me and my busy schedule in person.

Do not hesitate to do business with this man.

Thanks again wpns3/5! I'll wear it proud in Texas next week

Bad experience with SaisburySkinsFan ... He, Faizan Malik, agreed to purchase my suite tickets for the Ravens game. We agreed to make the transaction in person on his way to the game. After having a deal via email he ceased communication when i attempted to set up a meet time and avoided follow up emails, text messages and phone calls.

Bought an orange parking pass from Cavitals. Easy to work with and would gladly purchase from him again.

I've bought a few passes from Cavitals. He's a great person and the transactions have been smooth; met in person each time.

I bought a single ticket to the Dallas game on 12-30-12 from REPRESENT. The transaction was smooth

and we had a great time. (He sat right in front of me). I would buy from him anytime. Great Redskins fan!!!

Bought 2 Loge tickets from Skins&Terps07 for the Seahawks playoff game. Smooth transaction and great seats.

wpns3/5- smooth transaction and fast shipping. Bought a game program and hat pin.

wpns3/5 - bought an Orakpo authentic jersey, 70th Anniversary throw back jacket, and a Backstrom autographed jersey plaque. Awesome seller.

EDIT: Now that I have a few minutes of unhurried time, allow me to elaborate. wpns3/5 worked with me to hold items until I could meet him and eschange money for items to avoid incurring huge shipping cost. The exchange was easy and quick, and I will be on the lookout for more items from wpns3/5 in the future.

wpns3/5 - bought an Orakpo authentic jersey, 70th Anniversary throw back jacket, and a Backstrom autographed jersey plaque. Awesome seller.

EDIT: Now that I have a few minutes of unhurried time, allow me to elaborate. wpns3/5 worked with me to hold items until I could meet him and eschange money for items to avoid incurring huge shipping cost. The exchange was easy and quick, and I will be on the lookout for more items from wpns3/5 in the future.

Popeman38, thanks for the purchase and taking the long drive to meet. I appreciate it!

I just popped a bottle to celebrate you finally selling that 70th anniversary jacket.

Thanks, now my closet has room for more jerseys!

Bought 4 Nats vs Dodgers tickets from TMK9973

Easy transaction and great guy to deal with...

Todd: Thanks again !!