Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey you suck! Chant should go. MERGED

daviddsims

"WE WANT COLT!" should be the chant at the next home game. Now that would be truly classy and warranted. The fans deserve more leadership from the QB position than what Campbell has served up in the past 4 games. Averaging a mere EIGHT POINTS for the past 3 HOME games is an absolute DISGRACE. All you Campbell excuse makers need to sit yourselves down and re-think everything.

Unless it is directed at the "fans" themselves, that chant definitely should go. I cannot believe the empty seats during the game, giants fans, and once again people leaving early. Let me guess, people had a 5 PM mall shift they had to make? It was too rainy and cold? If you are not going to stay in your seat and cheer on the skins till the end - SELL YOUR TICKET! YOU ARE A PIECE OF GARBAGE!

You took the words right out of my mouth: Bush League!! It's definitely a take on the U of MD chant, which is a take on some low-budget Baltimore style chant. It's just as bad as yelling "O" during the national anthem. LOW BUDGET!! I mean, I've heard the song played at numerous NFL stadiums, but no "You Suck" is yelled during the song, except here and Baltimore. Let's stop with the blue-collar, low budget style chants!

I'll sign that petition...it definetely sounds bush league.

Guys the Hey you suck chant has got to go. When I watch at home it just sounds retarded. I am sure everyone in the national audience thinks so too. It might have been cool the first few times but it is going on years now and it just is tacky.

I think you're totally wrong. I was at the Dallas game and that was the only cheer that made a resonating sound. I had a bunch of friends watching that game on TV and they commented on how loud that cheer sounded through. The point of cheers are to get in the head of the away team and to be as loud as they can. The cheer might be tacky, but redskins fans unite when they chant it. Therefore, it achieves it's objective.

I think you're totally wrong. I was at the Dallas game and that was the only cheer that made a resonating sound. I had a bunch of friends watching that game on TV and they commented on how loud that cheer sounded through. The point of cheers are to get in the head of the away team and to be as loud as they can. The cheer might be tacky, but redskins fans unite when they chant it. Therefore, it achieves it's objective.

Alot of things that unite people aren't good.

Archived