Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love is a wonderful thing

spjunkies

LOL @ one of the responses

Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two ****bags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. ****in kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP.

hahaha, if you keep reading the thread over there, you'll find out that it's fake. I haven't gotten all the way through, but i'm guessing some dude just stumbled upon their myspace pages with all those photos and pretended to be the "groom".

LOL, hillarious.

hahaha, if you keep reading the thread over there, you'll find out that it's fake. I haven't gotten all the way through, but i'm guessing some dude just stumbled upon their myspace pages with all those photos and pretended to be the "groom".

LOL, hillarious.

Well, that much is obvious,, but SOMEbody somewhere married that cow.

~Bang

yes, this is frighteningly true.

You know what else is likely true?

Given the number of people who post in the Tailgate (and on ES in general) and given the sheer numbers of women waddling around who resemble the bridal party we see here, there's probably a good number of guys reading this thread with a similar beast at home.

:D

~Bang

You know what else is likely true?

Given the number of people who post in the Tailgate (and on ES in general) and given the sheer numbers of women who resemble the bridal party we see here, there's probably a good number of guys reading this thread with a similar beast at home.

:D

~Bang

Dear lord let's hope not.

I don't like humor as other people's expense, so I won't comment on her weight.

I do have a question however.

I have never seen a woman with a hair line like hers.

She certainly resembles a man in those pics.

Have any of you seen other women who have a hair line that receding?

Archived