Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN Video: Kitten kicked like a football

TheGoodBits

jesus, some people are just sick. it's not a video of the cat getting kicked btw. It's just a vet with the cat talking about the incident afterwards. The cat had to have a leg amputated....i swear to god someone should kick the living **** out of the teenagers that did that to that cat.

jesus, some people are just sick. it's not a video of the cat getting kicked btw. It's just a vet with the cat talking about the incident afterwards. The cat had to have a leg amputated....i swear to god someone should kick the living **** out of the teenagers that did that to that cat.
I'm with you. More violence will certainly knock the violence out of that violent kid.

I only chose that title because that was what the link on CNN.com was called. Should I change it?

But yeah, tie them up to the back of a Jeep and go off-roading with them dragging behind.

Yeah I'm one of those "where's the outrage for humans" people. I just couldn't understand why people were going to boycott Nike for Vick abusing dogs but have no problem with Nike using child sweatshop labor to make its products.

That being said, Vick is ****ed up, is where he belongs, and these teenagers are ****ed up and will hopefully get theirs eventually. Karma is a mother****er.

For those that wouldn't watch the vid:

The kitten had one front leg amputated but is doing perfectly fine. Purring, playing, eating, and waiting at the vet for a home.

I hope those teenagers all become invalids one day thru horrible accidents. As far as the "where's the outrage for humans?"- Humans have humans standing up for them. Nobody came along to save that cat from the "humans" that were basically trying to murder it.

Archived