Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should homosexuals be allowed to have kids, adopt, or be foster parent.?

ljs

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

My sister adopted a child. The insane costs, the home visits, the approvals, the checks the digging into their lives...it may just be Virginia but adopting seems like no small task. If a gay couple can pass muster with the same level of scrutiny that my sister and her husband passed, more power to 'em.

As for having kids of their own..sure. I'd prefer that they adopt, but mostly for the same reasons that I'd prefer a heterosexual couple who can't conceive on their own to adopt. Not because they are gay.

Yeah, you can only vote once. I think the nay sayers aren't giving any justification for their votes because 1) they know that the homosexual or pro-gay-mvmt folks would angrily crucify them as gay-bashers in the completely intolerant manner they readily accuse pro-traditional-family advocates of being characterized by and 2) because they know this is a rediculous discussion to be having on a Redskins fan site. What does gay parenting have to do with Football? Besides, aside from religious or social convictions, let's use some common sense, people. Do bung-holes appear to be physiologically designed for exit or entry? Just a thought.

Yeah, you can only vote once. I think the nay sayers aren't giving any justification for their votes because 1) they know that the homosexual or pro-gay-mvmt folks would angrily crucify them as gay-bashers in the completely intolerant manner they readily accuse pro-traditional-family advocates of being characterized by and 2) because they know this is a rediculous discussion to be having on a Redskins fan site. What does gay parenting have to do with Football? Besides, aside from religious or social convictions, let's use some common sense, people. Do bung-holes appear to be physiologically designed for exit or entry? Just a thought.

First, you are in the tailgate, which is specifically for topics OTHER than football.

Second, if someone is going to be an *******, no matter the side they take, I'd hope they stay out of this thread. I'd really like to have a discussion, as I am curious to their reasons.

You can vote as many times as you want. Mike already outlined how to do it. I suspect you already know that, though ;)

*edit* lol at the guy with 0 posts in the stadium talking about how this is a football forum.

What does football have to do with anything discussed in the tailgate?

Sad sad day on when the Ninjas and their votes don't count on ExtremeSkins. I thought we were all about equality here.:silly:

By the way I voted yes. Seriously you can't spread the ghey to children..........unless heterosexual couples have been spreading the ghey to their own kids for years.:2cents:

The no votes are running away with the poll. = (

I do believe we have our culprit

The only issue I may have is any ridicule the child would undoubtedly endure from his/her peers in childhood.

Other then that I have no issue.

And believe me that sucks. You get over it and kids will make fun of you for something else if you can't handle it anyway.

That's a reason not to name a kid Ralph, not to allow people to adopt.

Ahhh, c'mon. Let's be charitable here. I voted once. As soon as I did, it displayed a message uptop indicating I had already voted. I suppose this had something to do with the fact that I had posted. Not sure. Anyway, it's like I said, most people in favor of preserving the state's recognition of marriage as only between a man and woman (along with all the implications of that) don't publically scream their opinion from the mountain tops like pro-gay-agenda folks. They just quietly say it with votes, try to speak the truth humbly when called upon and pray for their nation. Anything else usually meets with criticism. Just trying to help you understand why you probably aren't hearing from them on here or in general. Sometimes "it's better to remain silent and appear a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" (author unknown). I'm obviously willing to take that risk in this case. ;)

By the way, I don't hate gays. On the contrary, I hate what the lie of homosexuality (and it's perception as genetic) does to people's lives.

The only issue I may have is any ridicule the child would undoubtedly endure from his/her peers in childhood.

Kids will tease another if a parent is different from whatever the local norm is ... (particularly old or fat, rich or poor, different culture etc).

Ahhh, c'mon. Let's be charitable here. I voted once. As soon as I did, it displayed a message uptop indicating I had already voted. I suppose this had something to do with the fact that I had posted. Not sure. Anyway, it's like I said, most people in favor of preserving the state's recognition of marriage as only between a man and woman (along with all the implications of that) don't publically scream their opinion from the mountain tops like pro-gay-agenda folks. They just quietly say it with votes, try to speak the truth humbly when called upon and pray for their nation. Anything else usually meets with criticism. Just trying to help you understand why you probably aren't hearing from them on here or in general. Sometimes "it's better to remain silent and appear a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" (author unknown). I'm obviously willing to take that risk in this case. ;)

By the way, I don't hate gays. On the contrary, I hate what the lie of homosexuality (and it's perception as genetic) does to people's lives.

I find it extremely hard to belive that a poll that was running a perfect 100% match with the posts, suddenly spikes towards an opposite result (and in minutes).

I respect your right to your opinion, but someone obviously played shenannigans here

Archived