Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you John McCain

Heisenberg

Thank you John McCain for your unbelieveable service to our great nation and the kind of American that most of us wish we could be.

I've been frustrated with certain things about your campaign but have always felt that you were a great man and I hope that you continue to serve the nation for as long as possible.

Thank you John McCain for your unbelieveable service to our great nation and the kind of American that most of us wish we could be.

I've been frustrated with certain things about your campaign but have always felt that you were a great man and I hope that you continue to serve the nation for as long as possible.

I'm just gonna quote this, because it speaks so well to my thoughts. I have so much respect, Mr. McCain. Be well. Help our new president; I know you will. :cheers:

thank you john mccain for your unbelieveable service to our great nation and the kind of american that most of us wish we could be.

I've been frustrated with certain things about your campaign but have always felt that you were a great man and i hope that you continue to serve the nation for as long as possible.

i'm just gonna quote this, because it speaks so well to my thoughts. I have so much respect, mr. Mccain. Be well. Help our new president; i know you will. :cheers:

+1

It's been a long and tough campaign, but I really respect John McCain for all the hard work he's done for this country. I agree with everyone here in saying that the McCain I watched tonight is sooo different from the McCain I've been watching for the past year.

:cheers: to you Senator McCain.

Dear Mr. McCain,

I would not have been upset if you were elected president of the USA. You are a very good and honorable man. You are a hero in more ways than one. You are a great man. Thank you for a wonderful campagn. You have been the envy of everyone in your party for your rational attitude. You are a true republican. I wish you would have been on the ballot in 2000.

You could have had many more votes this time around. If you had only stayed yourself. If you had only stayed true to who you were. With of all of that, you are a great man. You are one of my most favorite politicians. There will never be another John McCain.

Sincerely yours,

Chris.

Dear John,

Why weren't you a Maverick when it counted? You should have been that way during your whole campaign and then the race would have been much tighter. You might have even won. Instead you let Bush's cronies run it for you, for that I lost respect for you. But other than that I have the utmost respect for you as a man and as a senator for what you have fought for up until after the 2000 election.

Keep fighting John. They can't hold you down.

Archived