Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF steelers- when will I get home??

charlton

Ok class, next question..........

You have tickets to a Monday night game at FedEx

You live in Maclean.

Now, if the probability of overtime Φ = 11.6%, the variable for traffic flow after midnight is Ť (diminished traffic Ŧ X increased incidence of drunken drivers Đ), the possibility of a traffic stop ₧ = 7.7% and the likelihood of an unplanned stop to take a leak Ł = 24.9% , who can solve the equation and determine the time you will arrive home?

Where are the seats and do you have to pay for them?

Since you have purple parking, I'm going to assume you have suite level tix and somebody else is paying for them.

Thus, what time you get home shouldn't matter.

If you stay for the entire game, you probably won't be home b/f 1:00 AM.

Have fun.

You live in Maclean.

Now, if the probability of overtime Φ = 11.6%, the variable for traffic flow after midnight is Ť (diminished traffic Ŧ X increased incidence of drunken drivers Đ), the possibility of a traffic stop ₧ = 7.7% and the likelihood of an unplanned stop to take a leak Ł = 24.9% , who can solve the equation and determine the time you will arrive home?

Damn, I thought I was never going to have to use this crap in real life...

You live in Maclean.

I think you forgot the traffic light on rt 123, that will throw your calculatons off by a factor of .0012

I was offered some tickets to this monday's steeler's game with purple lot parking. when can I expect to get home if I live in Mclean?

... the third Wednesday following the Apocalypse?? :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, you're probably looking at two or three in the morning at the latest. And if you somehow manage to stay up all night for the post game, the polls open at 0600 in Virginia. :)

cheers

Archived