Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sons of Anarchy -contains spoilers

BigMike619

Strong episode to lead into the season finale next week.

I loved when Tara beat the crap out of that administrative woman in the hospital. She certainly had it coming.

Did Tig bite the eye out of that guy's head or what happened there?

looked more like he bit his nose. tig has some issues :D

looking at half-sack fight, it seemed like he had some boxing experience. i checked the bio of his character on wikipedia and apparently he was a champion while boxing in the army. you wouldn't expect much from the look of him, but the dude can handle his own lol

90min season finale next week will be greatness

Strong episode to lead into the season finale next week.

I loved when Tara beat the crap out of that administrative woman in the hospital. She certainly had it coming.

Did Tig bite the eye out of that guy's head or what happened there?

I was hoping the admin woman would've brought out her kung fu and kicked Tara's ass. Seroiusly though, I'm far more on that woman's side than Tara's in the hospital plot.

Tig is awesome, and nice that Kim Coates has a place to shine, I've always enjoyed him.

It was a good episode but I felt a bit dissapointed at the lack of bloodshed. In particular the last scene where Unser confronted Zobelle's daughter. Why was Unser even involved when SAMCRO was about a minute away? Why did he bring his deputies there only to dismiss them? Just didn't seem very well-thought out for a confrontation that could (and should've) certainly end in murder or kidnapping to murder out of town.

The other thing that dissapointed me, along with Tara beating up admin, was that none of SAMCRO seemed to be getting beat in that big melee. It reminds me of The Sopranos, where every single mob member would beat up random people on the street. Surely there are some other people in the world who could defend themselves properly. And in this show, some Aryans who would be better fighters than every single biker. Just seems a bit biased.

Loved the Fiona and Chibbs scene, she is very hot. I hope they and their daughter somehow get back with him, though that head Irish guy probly needs to die for that.

I was hoping the admin woman would've brought out her kung fu and kicked Tara's ass. Seroiusly though, I'm far more on that woman's side than Tara's in the hospital plot.

Tig is awesome, and nice that Kim Coates has a place to shine, I've always enjoyed him.

It was a good episode but I felt a bit dissapointed at the lack of bloodshed. In particular the last scene where Unser confronted Zobelle's daughter. Why was Unser even involved when SAMCRO was about a minute away? Why did he bring his deputies there only to dismiss them? Just didn't seem very well-thought out for a confrontation that could (and should've) certainly end in murder or kidnapping to murder out of town.

Out of curiousity, why are you on the side of the administrative woman over Tara?

Clay had Unser called right after the brawl was broken up to send the deputies home from the cigar store, so he could hold the place down waiting for SAMCRO to arrive and take Zobelle outside city limits to murder him. Which also goes back to earlier in the episode when Unser was telling Hale that he was better off ignoring whatever happened outside of their jurisdiction, dead bodies or not. Hale came back to the station, saw the deputies, immediately suspected what was going on, and told them to go back to the cigar store with him.

It was just Unser doing SAMCRO a favor to try and get Zobelle out of the picture and help Gemma out with getting revenge for her gang raping.

Once Hale came back to break it up, Unser chose to make everyone stand down, and Zobelle obviously chose to get arrested as protective custody rather than risk being left on the streets with SAMCRO.

The use of that Straylight Run song when they were saying goodbye and getting on their bikes to head up to the fight was really cool too.

Out of curiousity, why are you on the side of the administrative woman over Tara?

Mainly because the show does need to show consequences of that sort, and it would play into Tara having to choose the club or the career. But I also think the administrator is right to want her gone, she's brining in guys with guns and drugs, and is breaking hospital rules to protect them. I sure wouldn't want that in a hospital. I just found Tara's diatribe about her motivations being wanting to lord power as disingenuous, or evasive. The administrator is doing her job rightfully imo, doesn't deserve to have her kids threatened.

Clay had Unser called right after the brawl was broken up to send the deputies home from the cigar store, so he could hold the place down waiting for SAMCRO to arrive and take Zobelle outside city limits to murder him. Which also goes back to earlier in the episode when Unser was telling Hale that he was better off ignoring whatever happened outside of their jurisdiction, dead bodies or not. Hale came back to the station, saw the deputies, immediately suspected what was going on, and told them to go back to the cigar store with him.

It just seems it would've made more sense if there was a longer gap edited between Unser walking in and SAMCRO walking in. It was less than two minutes, meaning I don't think the risk of involving Unser, or the obvious connection to his deputies if something went down was worth the couple minutes of holding it down. Plus of course how it turned out was a lack of bloodshed which I wanted to see. Maybe we'll get some next week.

The use of that Straylight Run song when they were saying goodbye and getting on their bikes to head up to the fight was really cool too.

Yeah, though I'm not familiar with that song. There's been a lot of good music in the series. I also liked the CCR cover to start tonight off.

OK, i admit it. I was way off base. That was a great episode. I was right in that they organized it around nobody getting killed. This show is actually pretty light on that compared to other great series in it's class. But they did it in an entirely believable way. This is the best show on TV right now and I take back all my doubts and negative comments on what I thought was going to happen in the final two episodes of the season.

Mainly because the show does need to show consequences of that sort, and it would play into Tara having to choose the club or the career. But I also think the administrator is right to want her gone, she's brining in guys with guns and drugs, and is breaking hospital rules to protect them. I sure wouldn't want that in a hospital. I just found Tara's diatribe about her motivations being wanting to lord power as disingenuous, or evasive. The administrator is doing her job rightfully imo, doesn't deserve to have her kids threatened.

i agree with this part. its obvious they are transitioning tara to be the "future gemma", but that scene just wasnt that believable.

that was really my only problem last nights episode though.

I loved it, although it did seem that a scene here or there was borderline cheesy. I have no issues with Tara beating that ***** down- Tara hasn't done anything wrong. The issue with Chibs staying in the hospital longer, no big deal- happens in reality all the time and she isn't the one who brainstormed it.

Jax was pissed he didn't get a chance to kill Westin or Zoebelle. Can't wait for the Season finale, but then I'll be missing the show til next season.

Not sure if has pointed out this bit of trivia yet.

The "One-Niners," are the same fictional gang that featured prominently in The Shield, another FX drama on which Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter wrote and produced for several years.

Not sure if has pointed out this bit of trivia yet.

The "One-Niners," are the same fictional gang that featured prominently in The Shield, another FX drama on which Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter wrote and produced for several years.

the actor who played one of the Nomad's from last week's episode was a major character on The Shield as well

I have mixed feelings about last night.

I don't like the way Stahl handled the Jemma thing. I think after Oppie spared her life. I was expecting her to tell Gemma to get out of there, and then report that the Irish kid and Zobelle's daughter had come after her or something...and she killed them in self defense.

Also, stealing Jax kid was just kind of weird to me.

Killing the prospect (I assume he's dead, though I thought Chibs was dead when the Van blew up) was just crazy. If he isn't dead....I think he gets his badge or patch or whatever they call it.

Gemma on the run with Unger? What is this? Smokey and the Bandit 4?

crazy ending. I don't think the kid ends up in Ireland, who knows. I hate that it will be almost a year before we see how this plays out.

I was also shocked at the ATF lady's reaction considering Opie letting her go. Although throwing Gemma her gun was a pretty smart move considering her plan.

I actually had a tear in my eye about the baby.

Not like this was unexpected but still good to hear confirmed:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/hog-heaven-sons-anarchy-gets-record-ratings-third-season-11123

That rumble you might have heard last night was the sound of "Sounds of Anarchy" revving up to break another ratings record-- and score a third season.

FX today announced that its hit biker drama "SOA" will be back for a third season, which is scheduled to bow in September. Hardly a shocker, given the show's on-fire ratings this season, but now it's official.

The news comes just as the ratings for last night's 90-minute finale have been tallied. The series, from creator Kurt Sutter, scored its biggest audience yet, attracting 4.33 million viewers. FX also said Sutter has extended his showrunner/writer deal for two more years (which means we can all but guarantee a season four of "Sons."

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Israel when the last episode aired so I had to wait to watch it until I got home. But, wow what a season finale.

Agent Stahl has proved herself to be the wench that she really is, the badge means nothing in determining who is a good guy and who is a bad guy/girl.

I hated that Half-Sack (the Prospect) got killed especially since they were going to bring him into membership, but it really made sense, plus it showed his utter devotion to the club in front of Tara who until now has only marginally seen the club's devotion to one another. The kid-napping was rough, but it certainly sets up the way next season will run especially with Gemma on the run. Frankly, I think Opie kills Stahl in season three.

The Clay v Jax struggle will be set aside for most of next season I think while Jax tries to get Able back and while the club tries to find and clear Gemma while getting rid of Stahl.

Can't wait for next season.

• 3 months later...

this is why i missed this site...lol

the real life guy who played half sack wanted off the show because he didnt like how his character was developing so they killed him. doesnt make sense to me since there was talk of patching him in but thats what i read.

opie is by far my favorite character hands down. dude is so loyal its not even funny and it gets him in to more trouble then good most of the time. he loves that club and he loves jax but when the 2 crossed he chose the club and that might actually work in his favor in the long run.

HENRY ROLLINS WAS THE ****!! we all know he isnt racist at all but he played it up so well. loved how he went out too telling his son "never talk to the cops and wait out front"...he even blasted his own people when he was betrayed...

Archived