Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sons of Anarchy -contains spoilers

BigMike619

I thought it was ok. It kind of set the scene for the whole season. They had to catch us up on most of the secondary characters who are still alive and/or in the picture.

I agree. As a season premier, to be honest I was a bit under-whelmed. I love the show though. I will give this season a chance.

Well, didn't see Russian retaliation happening that soon.

---------- Post added September-13th-2011 at 10:34 PM ----------

Bobby, as always, is the voice of reason for the club. It'll be interesting to see how Clay deals with him.

Indeed, even Opie is realizing that something is up.

---------- Post added September-13th-2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

The new sheriff doesn't mess around, trashing the club is not going to end well for him in the long run.

Now that episode was more like what I expect from this show. Much better than the season premiere.

Last week they had to address all of the relationship stuff and it was kinda boring. I want to say this was about as good an episode they've had this early in the season. Doesn't compare to the end of Season 1 but I was really into it.

It was also annoying when two bikers are being followed by five bikers shooting at them from what appears to be twenty feet away and can't hit anybody.

who are you, Rambo? :ols: They're riding goddam motorcycles, I'm a competition marksman in the NCAA and I would be happy just to be able to hold a weapon and drive a motorcycle at the same time, let alone actually hit a moving target.

I swear, people have the most unrealistic ideas about guns.

who are you, Rambo? :ols: They're riding goddam motorcycles, I'm a competition marksman in the NCAA and I would be happy just to be able to hold a weapon and drive a motorcycle at the same time, let alone actually hit a moving target.

I swear, people have the most unrealistic ideas about guns.

dude, are you kidding? when i play modern warfare i can get two headshots while jumping off of a balcony, riding motorcycles should be cake!

/sarcasm

Anyone see last night? Great episode.

Yeah, the ending was the great.

Interesting twist with Juice having a black father.

This season has started off really strong in my opinion. There's been no wasted time in building up tension between specific characters.

As a bonus for myself, I have that same "SAMCRO" t-shirt Jax was wearing. Sort of cool to actually see it in the show.

Clay needs to careful threatening Piney, he could blow **** up and tell Opie who really killed Donna.

Strong episode last night.

Agreed, Piney has been the one the whole time pushing Jax to do the right thing and push Clay out, but then at the same time Clay is really in a tough spot; he's got time against him and he wants to get out with $$, but he's digging a hole he won't get out of easily. And now last night outing Jax to Bobby in order to secure his vote to run drugs while at the same time betraying Jax in saying he would push for Bobby to be president rather than Opie is a decision I think he does not live long enough to regret. That and from the previews it looks like the cartel is going to start pushing SAMCRO to get into more than they had planned on.

Oh, and his veiled threat to Tara....that was not wise. "I love Jax like I loved John Teller....(and I killed him...."

Man, I'm so ****ing tired of Gemma's drama. Am I the only one?

Jemma is just trying like a good "old lady" to keep the club together by corralling the ladies, and cutting off any drama before it starts. But, even she knows that running drugs is bad news, so who knows.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 03:09 PM ----------

The ADA is so creepy. Just like his preacher character from Deadwood.

Yeah, I kinda like him. Eccentric and looks like a geek, but totally serious and knows what's up...not a guy to be taken lightly IMO.

I'm wondering how the Sheriff's baby problems will play into this.

I wonder if what Gemma told Tara is going to change anything.

I doubt it, Gemma has not been seen by Taraa as an ally at all, but instead see's her as a direct threat to Jax and her family.

My gut says that Piney would "pass away" in his sleep before saying anything outloud.....thanks to Clay.

I don't know, at the end of season 1 he was pushing Jax to make things right, something tells me that if he senses that Jax is wavering then Piney will step up.

The ADA is so creepy. Just like his preacher character from Deadwood.

That's what I keep saying. He was great in Deadwood! I miss that show, wish they would bring it back and complete the storyline. I've noticed Sons has brought in a lot of actors from Deadwood and the Shield. Anyways, his character as the ADA is definitely going to bring serious heat on SAMCRO. He'll probably be the one to bust them for the drugs they are getting ready to start running for the cartel.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 10:14 PM ----------

A Mexican Cartel made up of Danny Trejo, David Aceveda, and Sen Dog from Cypress Hill? I'm in.

Haha so true. Everytime I see that actor he will always be Aceveda to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived