Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sons of Anarchy -contains spoilers

BigMike619

Stahl's death scene might be the most gratifying "villain gets killed" moment I can personally remember on television. That's been a really long time coming.

I thought Chibs slashing Jimmy's face before offing him was a nice touch too.

I doubt next season will spend much time with them in prison, they made it seem like they'd end up with a pretty short sentence.

The last 30 minutes of the finale was awesome!! When they all started laughing in back of the police wagon after heraring the bikes honking was awesome. I never saw that coming!

To see Stahl and Jimmy both taken out was great!!!

I think next season will start with them all walking out of prison.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anybody know where I could go to catch up with SAMCRO. I watched season 1&2 on netflix and I wanna watch season 3 before season 4 starts up in September.

I heard it wasn't coming out before Season 4 starts. However you could check their website, or Facebook page for more info. They posted a clip yesterday of the Season Premiere (Set for Sept 6)

• 3 weeks later...
Opie gotta stop taking L's on this show. The look on his girl's face has me thinking that baby won't be his.

Yeah, there was definitely that she wasn't saying.

Just seeing the previews there may be some tension between Jemma and Clay about the drug running.

As I was watching tonight I kept thinking, "Wow, this is awfully slow for a season premire," but then the taking out of the Russians said, "SAMCRO is back, and they aren't to be screwed with."

Yeah, there was definitely that she wasn't saying.

Just seeing the previews there may be some tension between Jemma and Clay about the drug running.

As I was watching tonight I kept thinking, "Wow, this is awfully slow for a season premire," but then the taking out of the Russians said, "SAMCRO is back, and they aren't to be screwed with."

I think the look she gave after Opie talked about adding to the family was because she had the abortion earlier. She may be keeping this one but she knows if Opie finds out she had an abortion without his knowledge he'll flip.

The show was slow and it didn't help that FX had commercial breaks every 10 minutes. The last five minutes made the rest of the show worth watching, I still don't see how they are going to top last year's season finale.

I think the look she gave after Opie talked about adding to the family was because she had the abortion earlier. She may be keeping this one but she knows if Opie finds out she had an abortion without his knowledge he'll flip.

The show was slow and it didn't help that FX had commercial breaks every 10 minutes. The last five minutes made the rest of the show worth watching, I still don't see how they are going to top last year's season finale.

You're probably right, the abortion thing completely slipped my mind.

Archived