Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sons of Anarchy -contains spoilers

BigMike619

I KNOW!! I am one kinky SOB but even I couldnt do that. But when he walked in with the gun I knew that cop was going to get one to the dome.

Yeah, the once the ATF jerk pinned her to the bed the only thing I was wondering was how they were going to get Jax back into the house. What's interesting is that the doctor looked like she was going to be one of the one's in the show with "clean hands" but now she's definitely going to be complicit with SAMCRO.

I think though that Jax killing him might not help him in the eyes of SAMCRO as much as it might seem to at first, primarily because it only proves his devotion to her and not so much to the club, which is the accusation at this point, which may outweigh his willingness to get his hands bloody.

Yeah, the once the ATF jerk pinned her to the bed the only thing I was wondering was how they were going to get Jax back into the house. What's interesting is that the doctor looked like she was going to be one of the one's in the show with "clean hands" but now she's definitely going to be complicit with SAMCRO.

I think though that Jax killing him might not help him in the eyes of SAMCRO as much as it might seem to at first, primarily because it only proves his devotion to her and not so much to the club, which is the accusation at this point, which may outweigh his willingness to get his hands bloody.

I by no means think that Jax isnt down for the club like some of them do but I think he is definitely looking at the club as a whole sideways because he is reading his dad's literature and this is not where he wanted it to go.

The doc is definitely in neck deep now. I am just wondering how they are going to work thru all of this. And Katy Sagal is NOT going to be easy on her.

Jax's babys mama didnt die did she? I really hope that Drea DeMatteo comes back and plays a part on that show. She is awesome and could make one bad biker chic.

Tonight was another great one. Too bad that one person saw them knock the dude off at the end through the blinds. It's gonna get real interesting next week. The bloodbath can't be that far away.

yep, they totally got caught. it looks like OP is going to be in some hot water next week by that DEA *****. I was laughing my ass off when she was getting her head bounced off that table.

yep, they totally got caught. it looks like OP is going to be in some hot water next week by that DEA *****. I was laughing my ass off when she was getting her head bounced off that table.

I was laughing when Jax caught a peep of her & the deputy together. As soon as dude said 'I don't have my glasses' I was expecting him to choke her with the handcuffs.

As soon as dude said 'I don't have my glasses' I was expecting him to choke her with the handcuffs.

That's what I was expecting too. Anyone else have the feeling that moving that little Jerry/ Rita girl to Canada will not stop her from creating some kind of problems for samcro?

I was laughing when Jax caught a peep of her & the deputy together. As soon as dude said 'I don't have my glasses' I was expecting him to choke her with the handcuffs.

I thought she was crying at first. That was funny and Jax was laughing too when he saw that.

I thought that Jax was gonna kill Cherry right there in the jail cell when she was screaming "Ill rat".

Anyone else think that Opie isnt going to die besides me?

I think that the deputy will tell SAMCRO that they have another suspect under protection in order to 1) save Opie's life, and 2) to get back at the ATF chick.

BTW, Jax's mom...wow what a piece of work she is, sometimes I want to like her and then she pushes Jax's ex right back into his arms in order to get the doctor out of the way.

Last week I couldn't help but think of Heath Ledger in Batman as that AFT lady got her head bounced off the table, someone has that clip as a sig on here, and man what she P.O'd.

I think that the deputy will tell SAMCRO that they have another suspect under protection in order to 1) save Opie's life, and 2) to get back at the ATF chick.

BTW, Jax's mom...wow what a piece of work she is, sometimes I want to like her and then she pushes Jax's ex right back into his arms in order to get the doctor out of the way.

Last week I couldn't help but think of Heath Ledger in Batman as that AFT lady got her head bounced off the table, someone has that clip as a sig on here, and man what she P.O'd.

jemma is the mom's name and you know she is just trying to pit the 2 girls against each other so they cancel each other out. she is smart as a whip and as evil as the devil herself. i love this role for her because it is so far from peggy bundy and lela from futurama and she plays it so well.

I think youre right about the deputy too but that commercial showed Tig right up behind him with a gun to his dome.

This is quickly becoming my favorite show on TV.

I did finally find something that was wrong with it though. When Opie gets in the truck to go to the meeting he is wearing his colors (vest). Bikers dont get in to cages (cars/trucks) wearing them.

jemma is the mom's name and you know she is just trying to pit the 2 girls against each other so they cancel each other out. she is smart as a whip and as evil as the devil herself. i love this role for her because it is so far from peggy bundy and lela from futurama and she plays it so well.

I think Jemma thinks that Jax's ex (Wendy) will push Tara out of the picture and then she can easily marginalize Wendy. The problem for her is that Jax is growing a brain and a mind of his own.

I think youre right about the deputy too but that commercial showed Tig right up behind him with a gun to his dome.

Right, what may happen is that the deputy tells Jax and Clay about the same time that Tig puts one in Opie's head, thus creating more of a rift between Jax and Tig.

This is quickly becoming my favorite show on TV.

Mine too, I have my DVR set for it each week so I can watch it when I get time.

I did finally find something that was wrong with it though. When Opie gets in the truck to go to the meeting he is wearing his colors (vest). Bikers dont get in to cages (cars/trucks) wearing them.

He did that in this last episode right? I noticed that they only wear their colors at certain times, but I didn't know there was a rule about vehicles, nice spot though.

Archived