Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

from the st. louis message board

sniksdeR_RTTH

Just another idiotic fan going to put his foot in his mouth just like the saints, cardinals, cowboys & eagles fans talking this crap. You win one frickin superbowl in your sorry existence jack a** need to get over yourself.

Your sorry team plays in by far the worse division , your team was hammered by a team that we pretty much had our way with after the 1 st quarter to that rams fan STFU.

YEah because it has been proven that stupid 700 page playbook has really worked huh? I guess not. Do you really need that many plays? I mean it is crazy. Even Todd Collins had acknowledged that it takes about 2 years to get know this offense and he had been in it for 8 years. There is no reason to think that Jason couldn't have gotten it. Jason has shown that he can make the reads on the receivers. It also goes to show that the offense doesn't need to be that complex. The rams suck. I don't care what they do on Sunday. Their team is in total disarray. Whatever the outcome on Sunday, they are going to finish where the Raiders, Bengals, and Lions are. So get ready St. Louis for a top 4 pick.

In all fairness, I think I should post a few other posts from that same thread:

1. I dunno. If I were a fan of another team and knew we were going to play the Rams, I'd be pretty confident too.

As far as concerning Jackson. He may be good, but he doesn't strike me as someone to be afraid of right now.

2. There team is winning they can say anything they want. With the ways the Rams have played and they have played theye'd probably beat us by 5 TD/s. Now of course there is the saying any given Sunday, and because they say it doesn't make it true, and we could have a miracle turn around. But I doubt we win our first game against them.

3. can remember some posts on this site before the season about how the Rams were going to go 11-5 and get into the playoffs. ****y? No, just fans of a team hoping for the best.

I too went into the Redskins message board (via the NFL Website) yesterday and I read a thread about how the Redskins should dominate the Rams or they wouldn't be regarded by the competition in the NFC East as real contenders. But what would you expect from fans of a team that has beating probably the best team in the NFC, and now face a team that has been beating badly in all four of it's games? Do you think it would be different in here if the teams records were reversed? Nah, we'd be saying the same stuff.

(END)

So, we're kinda lumping every Rams fan into this "idiot" category, and clearly they all aren't. There's a great post (#35 by Azul e Oro) who probably has more Redskins insight than quite a few people on this board.

I know I may get flamed for this, but I think its crap when other (Dallas, Giants, etc.) fans come here, read one line, and lump all of us together. We're doing the same thing to this Rams board, and it makes us look stupid.

No need to kick them while they are down. Hail.

I'd ignore these people. Like I've said many times before, their fanbase is as weak as wet toilet paper. I live near StL and these people jumped on the bandwagon in 1999 and were back off by 2003. StL does not care about the Rams. For Ram fans to make fun of any other fabase is foolish and kind of sad that they don't realize how foolish they look.

For them, the Rams are something to do until the Cards start spring training. St Louis has a VERY different aproach to the Cardinals. This town loves the Cards even if they have a 100 loss season. They live and die for the Redbirds. They are to the Cards what DC is to the Redskins. The Cards will always own that city and the Rams are just a team that happen to reside there. Don't go over there and entertain these people.

I'd ignore these people. Like I've said many times before' date=' their fanbase is as weak as wet toilet paper. I live near StL and these people jumped on the bandwagon in 1999 and were back off by 2003. StL does not care about the Rams. For Ram fans to make fun of any other fabase is foolish and kind of sad that they don't realize how foolish they look.

For them, the Rams are something to do until the Cards start spring training. St Louis has a VERY different aproach to the Cardinals. This town loves the Cards even if they have a 100 loss season. They live and die for the Redbirds. They are to the Cards what DC is to the Redskins. The Cards will always own that city and the Rams are just a team that happen to reside there. Don't go over there and entertain these people.[/quote']

And with the discovery of THIS THREAD, I rest my case.

This is one of my favorites. Going back to last year the Rams have given up 30+ points in seven straight games and guess what their fix is? To promote the defensive coordinator to head coach. Does anybody else find this funny?

LMAO!!!!

wow, good point. I didnt think of it that way.....

This post was funny:

Ok...I'm a NY Giants fans and I would like to say I think the Rams fans have just shown that they are the dumbest fans in football. You guys legitimately have the 2nd worst team in football behind the Detroit Lions. Steven Jackson is a great RB but then you guys absolutely are pathetic. I just wish you guys weren't automatic wins for the Cowboys, Redskins, and Eagles on top of us.

The Redskins were implementing a new offense when they played us, at home by the way, and outplayed us in the 2nd half. I'm a Giants fan but I'm also a football fan and that team is for real. You guys are pathetic and are going to get absolutely manhandled.

I guess you guys are living in the glory days when you still fall 1 yard short of a Championship...so sad. A pathetic team, a pathetic organization, Haslett sucks, and your team is in disarray. I can't believe I'm siding w/ the Redskins and have probably cursed the Giants for years but grow up. You guys are acting like babies b/c you're team is about as good as gonorrhea. I'll now actually wait for the Skins to pound you guys like the pathetic chumps that you guys are. BTW...Buffalo is not that good and you only stayed close b/c Trent Edwards got hurt. You still couldn't even beat the Bills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What they say about Campbell may be true. Its way too early to tell if he's up there with the other QBs in the NFC East. He needs to show that he can win a game with NO running game, and he needs to do it over and over again. Plus, looking back to Collins last year, he needs to show that he can win in bad weather games and consistently make clutch throws when they take away our number 1 receiver.

These things should all come in time, but its way too early to call the guy elite.

Hey Thinking! Didn't Philthy take away our #1 receiver last week? Now, how did JC handle that one? :doh:

I'd ignore these people. Like I've said many times before' date=' their fanbase is as weak as wet toilet paper. I live near StL and these people jumped on the bandwagon in 1999 and were back off by 2003. StL does not care about the Rams. For Ram fans to make fun of any other fabase is foolish and kind of sad that they don't realize how foolish they look.

For them, the Rams are something to do until the Cards start spring training. St Louis has a VERY different aproach to the Cardinals. This town loves the Cards even if they have a 100 loss season. They live and die for the Redbirds. They are to the Cards what DC is to the Redskins. The Cards will always own that city and the Rams are just a team that happen to reside there. Don't go over there and entertain these people.[/quote']

Why should St. Louis care about the Rams?? It's not even their team. Of course it's always going to be a shallow base. Phoney "fans" who support franchise removal deserve a perennial loser.

Hey Thinking! Didn't Philthy take away our #1 receiver last week? Now, how did JC handle that one? :doh:

He did well, but I said he needs to do it CONSISTENTLY. Thats the main thing I was trying to focus on. 4 weeks is a stretch, but if he can do it for 16 games or longer, then we can really start to talk trash. Until then, people will have their doubts.

... okay, come on. The OP in that thread obviously dug through two Skins boards (which can be MASSIVE, obviously) and picked out some of the most outlandish things as basis for his argument.

Are we afraid of the Rams? No, not really. They are a winless team who just fired their head coach in the middle of the season. We are coming off two huge victories in the hardest division in football. That said, plenty of Skins fans have been acknowledging the danger of this game as a trap game and the players have been very humble throughout the week. After the trampling Jackson dealt to us last time we played we are all well aware of how talented he can be.

Yes, we are excited about our team (coming off two HUGE wins against hated rivals), and yes we are pleased with our young QB (who is playing quite well, whatever you want to say the reason is), and yes we are going into this game expecting a win (4-1 to 0-4... hmmm), but we have reasons to feel all of those things!

That said, the same way this guy found some jerky Skins fans to poke at, one obnoxious Rams fan is just that... one obnoxious fan.

This post was funny:

Ok...I'm a NY Giants fans and I would like to say I think the Rams fans have just shown that they are the dumbest fans in football. You guys legitimately have the 2nd worst team in football behind the Detroit Lions. Steven Jackson is a great RB but then you guys absolutely are pathetic. I just wish you guys weren't automatic wins for the Cowboys, Redskins, and Eagles on top of us.

The Redskins were implementing a new offense when they played us, at home by the way, and outplayed us in the 2nd half. I'm a Giants fan but I'm also a football fan and that team is for real. You guys are pathetic and are going to get absolutely manhandled.

I guess you guys are living in the glory days when you still fall 1 yard short of a Championship...so sad. A pathetic team, a pathetic organization, Haslett sucks, and your team is in disarray. I can't believe I'm siding w/ the Redskins and have probably cursed the Giants for years but grow up. You guys are acting like babies b/c you're team is about as good as gonorrhea. I'll now actually wait for the Skins to pound you guys like the pathetic chumps that you guys are. BTW...Buffalo is not that good and you only stayed close b/c Trent Edwards got hurt. You still couldn't even beat the Bills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow! "as good as gonorrhea"...wow :notworthy

Archived