Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

from the st. louis message board

sniksdeR_RTTH

My wife is a die hard Rams fan and she doesn't even want to talk about it. She knows what is coming Sunday. I'm sure as soon as the game ends, I will have a long list of chores to do.

LOL you married a Rams fan? :silly: J/k!

Oh you'll have chores alright! But while your taking out the trash and vacuuming you'll be chanting "Hail to the Redskins..Hail Victory!!!"

:cheers:

you dont get 2000 total yards by having no vision and fumbling all of the time. :2cents:

If he has a fumbling problem then we should worry about Portis since Jackson fumbles on 1.3% of his carries and Portis fumbles on 1.2%. Jackson is a very, very good back.

Guest Roger_Haggins
If he has a fumbling problem then we should worry about Portis since Jackson fumbles on 1.3% of his carries and Portis fumbles on 1.2%. Jackson is a very, very good back.

most of those fumbles portis had were when he was playing with an injured shoulder

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/want-see-some-dumbest-fans-earth-32582/

Go check out the Redskins boards ...

Man, when is the last time the 'Skins won anything? It definitely shows, because there fans have gone insane ...

I visited two of their boards and all I see is the same crap ...

1. They are going to beat the Rams by 4 touchdowns. Nobody acknowledges the coaching change. They even go as far as saying that Jackson is not even a top back in the league. We showed some promise last week, and could have beaten Buffalo. I think we are going to come out fired up and make statement early. Can we maintain that for four quarters? Don't know ...

2. Al Saunders is the worst offensive coordinator ever. They forget the fact that the reason Campbell and company couldn't do the job, or "pickup", the offense is likely two-fold. First, Joe Gibbs had the noose on the whole thing since he's stuck in the 50's. Second, Campbell isn't smart enough to run that offense. I live in Alabama, he played at Auburn, and trust me, the stories about Campbell lacking intelligence apparently have some validity.

3. They think the Giants are posers. Despite the fact that the Giants made them look stupid in Week 1, and have demolished two opponents by halftime, and just squeaked by Cincy, which could easily have three wins. Come on now? Are you serious?

4. They think Campbell is an elite quarterback in the league now. After 5 games, he is all the sudden elite? I don't even need to comment on this, but I will. 63.4% completions on 6.89 YPA? Typical west coast stuff. You want to know how inflated his hype is? 6 TD, 0 INT, and still manages only a 96.7 rating? You have a TD/INT ratio like that in a system that throws the ball down field at all, and you are looking at a 110-115 rate. 80% of the QB's in this league could be doing what Campbell is doing. OVERRATED!

What a delusional bunch. It's been awhile since I've seen a bunch of fans caught in a spell like these guys. Five games does not make a season. It's been a long, long time since the Redskins have won anything, yet you'd think they have been a dominant force in the league for years. Lets see, the past six years, hmmm, 7-9, 5-11, 6-10, 10-6, 5-11, 9-7 ... definitely world beaters!

As much as I hate the 49'ers and Seahawks, there hasn't been a team I'd like to beat moreso than the Skins in a long long time.

So says the only remaining fan of an 0-4 team

Guest Roger_Haggins

i didn't say he wasn't good, i said he wasn't a top running back like everyone is tryna make him out to be. he's top 10 not top 5

My initial reaction to this thread was....is this guy serious? A ram's fan thinking the buzz the redskins have made is inflated? You can tell by the types of wins that we had in dallas and philly how legit this team is. The scorebox might say we beat dallas by 2 and philly by only 9 but anyone who watched the dallas game saw their "highly regarded" cowboys get manhandled and the philly fans saw philly just get shut down. Even with a 14 point lead in the 1st quarter on a BS block in the back no-call and the play blown dead when no one touched ARE after he got up and nearly ran into the endzone, we came back as a team and punished philly on both sides of the ball.

Now, JC is no elite QB yet. But he is moving the chains and getting the job done. Jackson is a great back....with a crappy team. and yes, the skins will wipe the floor with those boys because of matchups. The skin's strengths are matched up against the weaknesses of the rams. The skins pound the ball and can move the chains consistantly while the rams defensive pretty much watches the ball get snapped and then falls down. There is almost no chance for the rams. And in any previous case where the skins always play crappy against lesser opponents who they should beat, just consider the constant tempo being preached by Zorn and Co. There is no way Zorn is going to let his team come out flat and piss away an easy W due to lack of preparation. We're where we need to be and this sunday will be a great day for skins fans.

:cheers::dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Yeah..I'd be pretty mad if my team was as bad as that too.....it's okay, he's just trying to make himself feel better...let them think they're good and after we crush them just keep on moving, and don't look back.....On the bright side, the rams most likely won't be the worst team in the league this year.

And she should be doing them naked!!:silly:

Oh @@@@, chores would be so much more fun! :laugh:

HTTR!!!

Anyways, Jackson had a big game last season against us..so don't disregard his running. The guy is powerful and gets points put on the board if your not paying attention.

NFL.com

In his last game against Washington, Jackson had a career-high 252 scrimmage yards and joined Marshall Faulk as the only Rams running backs with 250-plus scrimmage yards in a game.

NFL.Com

Keep your eye on ...

Campbell and Portis stepping up: Jason Campbell may not get the attention he deserves outside of the capitol district, but he is off to a great start, having yet to throw an interception through five games. In the meantime, Portis had his second consecutive 100-yard performance, the latest coming against Philadelphia's top-ranked run defense last week. It could be a long day for St. Louis' 31st-ranked defense.

If we do what is quoted above then we should be just fine! We have to pound the ball down their throats!

HTTR!!!

Ha, this is the same fan base that refused to admit that they were beaten by the better team in the 2001 Super Bowl, and they call US ****y?

This is the fanbase that prematurely annointed itself as the first dynasty of the new century, but when it came down to it THEY COULD NOT DELIVER.

Rams Dynasty = EPIC FAIL

:ramsuck:

We tell them Al Saunder sucks, the say Campbell can't pick up an offense because he's an idiot...........

The Rams are 0-4 and the offense is dreadful, Campbell is playing at a Pro Bowl level and he has picked up the West Coast offense faster than anybody could have ever imagined...........

What a joke.

Having grown up in the DC area and previously being mostly loyal to the Redskin cause, I can say, for a fact, that indeed, every single one of the Redskins fans are completely and utterly insane.

However, you see, you just have to look at it through their eyes. The Redskins are destined to win the Super Bowl every single year. The team's decisions in the offseason and in training camp are the best ever. God could not produce a better football team than the Redskins. And then the Skins start to lose a few games and start to get buried by their NFC East brethren and don't make the playoffs, or get outed in the first round, and so they call for Snyder's head, and the coach's head, and why don't the Skins still have Mark Rypien? Now that was a QB!

And so, as we see this year, the Skins are still destined for the Super Bowl, and as such the DC area is infatuated with them still, and know that the team is the best in the land.

Just wait till we upset them and then they lose another one to one of their "gimmies". Looking at 4-3 going to Pittsburgh. Then the bandwagon will start slowing down.

apparently this moron wasnt that big of a fan if he could just jump ship like that. but in any case...we think the decisions made in the offseason and traning camp are the best ever? we criticism most of the offseason stuff more than support it. and we call for snyders head whether we are winning or losing.

and if you dont feel your team should be destined for the super bowl each year, you have no business watching football.

apparently this moron wasnt that big of a fan if he could just jump ship like that. but in any case...we think the decisions made in the offseason and traning camp are the best ever? we criticism most of the offseason stuff more than support it. and we call for snyders head whether we are winning or losing.

and if you dont feel your team should be destined for the super bowl each year, you have no business watching football.

Yeah, I saw this dip****'s post. Check out his age, he must have been in high school during the Rams' "dynasty." LOL.

yea whats up with that BS. hell I am moving back to Greece in about 10 years and the first thing i will do is install Satelite to make sure i can get skins games. and to think he moved to St Louis and actually changed teams? LMAO. What a tool.

Archived