Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

from the st. louis message board

sniksdeR_RTTH

Funny how he talks about the G-men and how they demolished 2 teams by halftime. Hmmm, does this jabroni even realize one of those teams they demolished was the Rams. They weren't the only NFC East team that embarrassed them. Philly, seems to be the most underachieving e team in the NFC Beast as of late did the same thing. So until they bring a semi good game against a superior conference, then why wouldn't we believe we will totally dominate.

Yeah, we can disagree on what it takes to be an elite qb or whathavenot. But the main thing is that I'm in the camp that as much as I believe that Jason Campbell will be the QB of the Redskins for the next 10 years or so, he hasn't proven that he's a perennial pro bowler. So others will criticize him until he proves this.

Well, that's fine I suppose. My point is that why does a team need a "perennial pro bowler" at QB to be good? Campbell is evolving into a solid NFC starter and, because of that, we are 4-1 so far.

Again, you dismiss that we disagree about what makes an elite QB...however, I contend that he doesn't need to be elite for us to be a championship-caliber team.

Do you disagree?

We showed some promise last week, and could have beaten Buffalo. I think we are going to come out fired up and make statement early. Can we maintain that for four quarters? Don't know ...

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda. They sound the Eagles after their loss to Dallas, "This game proves that we can beat any team in the league".

Riiiiight.

Well, that's fine I suppose. My point is that why does a team need a "perennial pro bowler" at QB to be good? Campbell is evolving into a solid NFC starter and, because of that, we are 4-1 so far.

Again, you dismiss that we disagree about what makes an elite QB...however, I contend that he doesn't need to be elite for us to be a championship-caliber team.

Do you disagree?

nah, I don't disagree with that. I was commenting on what's said in the post - and there they talk about him being an elite QB, and many fans have said similar things. When I think of an elite QB, I think of a Brady, Manning, Elway, and JC has a long way to go before he can say he's on that level.

Is he on the level of a E.Manning, McNabb, Romo sits to pee. I'd still say not yet, but if he keeps playing like he has been, then I'd definately put him on that level. But it still takes time. We can't say anyhing after 4 games other than he's on pace to be a real good QB.

What is funny reading that board is how they cut us down for being excited. Now can you imagine their board if they had:

A QB with no INTs in 5 games

B A RB that just put up over 140 yards against the best run defense in the league.

C A defense that has played the number 2-6 offenses in the league and HELD THEM to their fewest points

D A team that has won 4 in a row, including 2 straight away from home against teams that supposedly are going to the playoffs at least.

yeap I can see it know. That board would be a funeral home if they had such a team.

Also let's see the last four years for the Rams...

8-8, 6-10, 8-8, 3-13

They have room to talk how exactly?

Listen, Ram's fans...your big offseason acquisition was a kicker! You are getting crushed by EVERYONE! Your "star running back" is a dud that cashed in on one big season two years ago. Your QB is a one year wonder who is now in the bottom 10 starters in the league. Your offensive line would give up a sack to my high school's defense. You are TWO TOUCHDOWN UNDERDOGS against these supposedly bad Redskins.

We are going to go Ivan Drago on you! We will break you! If you die, you die!

Do you disagree?

I agree. However, it sure would be nice to have an "elite" QB. When was the last time we had an elite QB....not in my life time.

Guest Roger_Haggins

Steven Jackson isn't that great... he is a big back with a little speed, but his field vision is horrid and he has a fumbling issue

You don't need an elite QB to win a Super Bowl. Take out the four year span of Brady x2, Manning and Roethlisberger. Look at these QBs that have won Super Bowls:

Eli...

Brad Johnson

Trent Dilfer

Troy Aikman (he was NOT elite; check the numbers)

Mark Rypien

Jeff Hostetler

Doug Williams

JC is more than capable to do the job if he continues to play how he has so far.

nah, I don't disagree with that. I was commenting on what's said in the post - and there they talk about him being an elite QB, and many fans have said similar things. When I think of an elite QB, I think of a Brady, Manning, Elway, and JC has a long way to go before he can say he's on that level.

Is he on the level of a E.Manning, McNabb, Romo sits to pee. I'd still say not yet, but if he keeps playing like he has been, then I'd definately put him on that level. But it still takes time. We can't say anyhing after 4 games other than he's on pace to be a real good QB.

Makes perfect sense. Hopefully by the end of this year, he can rank somewhere in the middle of the QBs in our division.

Whats really funny? When I was a kid, people used to make fun of the LA Rams cause they were the sorriest sack in the league. Now Im a little older and people make fun of the St. Louis Rams cause they are the sorriest sack in the league.

Keep up the good work!

Archived