Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

from the st. louis message board

sniksdeR_RTTH

I had a couple of posts in this thread, but I almost feel bad now.

Judging by their message board, this franchise seems to be disappearing. Think about it, even the freakin CARDINALS came to our board to talk smack.

Does anybody get the feeling that it's like picking on the poor fat kid on the school bus?

Really, before I read that post, I was rather ambivalent about the game and just hoped we would win, with the score not really being an issue. Now, I hope we beat the living **** out of the Rams. A hundred to nothing, if possible.

I'm joking, really, but that is classic bulletin board material right there.

I have two things to say....whatever old boy's issue is he should look at the bottom line OUR HARDWARE!!!! What's its like 3 trophies to 1....not to mention we beat "the greatest show on turf" in 2000 the year after they were so great....they were just lucky we (the 1999 team) had that miscue on the FG. I truly believe to this day we would have beaten them in the playoff game and they would not have gotten the trophy they got!

Now if any of you watched Married with Children....once Al was being interrupted by his family...he told them "hey not now the Bears are playing the Rams and if you lose to the Rams you get kick out of the league"....so no one gives them respect not even in TV... In short who cares what Rams lover has to say....HAIL REDSKINS!!!!

Well, I live in ALABAMA, too.

1. I'm not going to say that JC is in the elite category. Certainly, not yet. But he is doing a terrific job.

2. JC is greatly respected in these parts (Alabama). Especially, since everyone here realizes he went through 3 offensive schemes in 3 years a Auburn. Both the Alabama and Auburn fans that I know respect him.

3. This guy is clearly a Crimson Tide fan, and he apparently can't get over the string of defeats his team took in the Iron Bowl during the years JC was at Auburn (especially 2004!!), and for 2 years following that. The words frustrated and bitter come to mind.

4. Not all of us in Alabama are morons (another word that came to mind).

5. HTTR!!!!!! Stay focused and kick the Rams' bloody azzes.

Keys to beating the Rams:

• Stack the box. Steven Jackson, flaws aside, is still a dangerous weapon. Don't sleep on his abilities to catch or be dangerous out in the open field.
  • Use the pass to set up the run. Because of the Rams' weak secondary, we can afford to be aggressive.
  • Match Santana Moss against Ricky Manning Jr. and send him out deep. The dude is Roy Williams in blue; he's slow and bulky, with great tackling ability but zero coverage skills.
  • Don't get ****y. The Rams have talent on both sides of the ball and shouldn't be underestimated, in spite of their current struggles.

when was the last playoff game al saunders won? been awhile and it was with a team loaded with soo many stars he would have been considerd incompitent if hadn't succeeded. as far as s jackson goes he's awesome, i wanted the skins to draft him. seems to me he was under rated coming out of college. i do however disagree whole heartedly about campbell, he's got a great arm, and the kind of poise that is rare. he did well with this system in his senior year at auburn, an undefeated year and co-champ if i am correct. yes he had some good players around him(r brown, c williams ) to name a few.the tackle that is now dominating in san deigo( another guy i wanted the skins to draft. look, some people go over board as i am sure they have on your web site as well. we have gone through alot over the last couple of years,don't underestimate this skins team. they may not have the 5star name guy apeal on our team like yours does but thats the beauty of it. it's a team, not individuals. they don't disrespect the rams and your guys would do well not to disrespect the skins.in this league the old line on any given sunday is true and never more so than now adays.don't mock us because we enjoy our teams success, and don't mock our team or you may find youself being beaten by the rediculus score you are laughing at.and by the way, tell the ram players that the game is 60 minutes long, and to be ready to play them all.here's to a good game and most importantly,no injuries.

Archived