Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

from the st. louis message board

sniksdeR_RTTH

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/want-see-some-dumbest-fans-earth-32582/

Go check out the Redskins boards ...

Man, when is the last time the 'Skins won anything? It definitely shows, because there fans have gone insane ...

I visited two of their boards and all I see is the same crap ...

1. They are going to beat the Rams by 4 touchdowns. Nobody acknowledges the coaching change. They even go as far as saying that Jackson is not even a top back in the league. We showed some promise last week, and could have beaten Buffalo. I think we are going to come out fired up and make statement early. Can we maintain that for four quarters? Don't know ...

2. Al Saunders is the worst offensive coordinator ever. They forget the fact that the reason Campbell and company couldn't do the job, or "pickup", the offense is likely two-fold. First, Joe Gibbs had the noose on the whole thing since he's stuck in the 50's. Second, Campbell isn't smart enough to run that offense. I live in Alabama, he played at Auburn, and trust me, the stories about Campbell lacking intelligence apparently have some validity.

3. They think the Giants are posers. Despite the fact that the Giants made them look stupid in Week 1, and have demolished two opponents by halftime, and just squeaked by Cincy, which could easily have three wins. Come on now? Are you serious?

4. They think Campbell is an elite quarterback in the league now. After 5 games, he is all the sudden elite? I don't even need to comment on this, but I will. 63.4% completions on 6.89 YPA? Typical west coast stuff. You want to know how inflated his hype is? 6 TD, 0 INT, and still manages only a 96.7 rating? You have a TD/INT ratio like that in a system that throws the ball down field at all, and you are looking at a 110-115 rate. 80% of the QB's in this league could be doing what Campbell is doing. OVERRATED!

What a delusional bunch. It's been awhile since I've seen a bunch of fans caught in a spell like these guys. Five games does not make a season. It's been a long, long time since the Redskins have won anything, yet you'd think they have been a dominant force in the league for years. Lets see, the past six years, hmmm, 7-9, 5-11, 6-10, 10-6, 5-11, 9-7 ... definitely world beaters!

As much as I hate the 49'ers and Seahawks, there hasn't been a team I'd like to beat moreso than the Skins in a long long time.

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/want-see-some-dumbest-fans-earth-32582/

Go check out the Redskins boards ...

Man, when is the last time the 'Skins won anything? It definitely shows, because there fans have gone insane ...

I visited two of their boards and all I see is the same crap ...

1. They are going to beat the Rams by 4 touchdowns. Nobody acknowledges the coaching change. They even go as far as saying that Jackson is not even a top back in the league. We showed some promise last week, and could have beaten Buffalo. I think we are going to come out fired up and make statement early. Can we maintain that for four quarters? Don't know ...

2. Al Saunders is the worst offensive coordinator ever. They forget the fact that the reason Campbell and company couldn't do the job, or "pickup", the offense is likely two-fold. First, Joe Gibbs had the noose on the whole thing since he's stuck in the 50's. Second, Campbell isn't smart enough to run that offense. I live in Alabama, he played at Auburn, and trust me, the stories about Campbell lacking intelligence apparently have some validity.

3. They think the Giants are posers. Despite the fact that the Giants made them look stupid in Week 1, and have demolished two opponents by halftime, and just squeaked by Cincy, which could easily have three wins. Come on now? Are you serious?

4. They think Campbell is an elite quarterback in the league now. After 5 games, he is all the sudden elite? I don't even need to comment on this, but I will. 63.4% completions on 6.89 YPA? Typical west coast stuff. You want to know how inflated his hype is? 6 TD, 0 INT, and still manages only a 96.7 rating? You have a TD/INT ratio like that in a system that throws the ball down field at all, and you are looking at a 110-115 rate. 80% of the QB's in this league could be doing what Campbell is doing. OVERRATED!

What a delusional bunch. It's been awhile since I've seen a bunch of fans caught in a spell like these guys. Five games does not make a season. It's been a long, long time since the Redskins have won anything, yet you'd think they have been a dominant force in the league for years. Lets see, the past six years, hmmm, 7-9, 5-11, 6-10, 10-6, 5-11, 9-7 ... definitely world beaters!

As much as I hate the 49'ers and Seahawks, there hasn't been a team I'd like to beat moreso than the Skins in a long long time.

his tune will change after the game... lol

What they say about Campbell may be true. Its way too early to tell if he's up there with the other QBs in the NFC East. He needs to show that he can win a game with NO running game, and he needs to do it over and over again. Plus, looking back to Collins last year, he needs to show that he can win in bad weather games and consistently make clutch throws when they take away our number 1 receiver.

These things should all come in time, but its way too early to call the guy elite.

Its the RAMs, man. They are the worst team in the league why shouldn't people think the redskins will win and dominate them. Maybe they shouldn't give up 40 points a game on defense and only score an average of 10 points a game. They're just a speed bump

80% of the QB's in this league could be doing what Campbell is doing. OVERRATED!

LOL, then why aren't 80% of the QBs in the league doing what Campbell is doing? :doh:

And if Campbell is the reason Saunders failed here what does that say about Bulger since his QB rating is well below what Campbell's was last year.

yawwwwwwwwwwn. Opponents fansites are all the same. Some they say is true about us, some of their own thoughts are delusional. Al Saunders can suck it... Steven Jackson, Tory Holt and Mark Bulger are excellent, but the rest of the team needs to pick it up to help those stars out.... They don't scare me, but I'm respectful regarding what they were doing before Al Saunders joined them. There's always a good chance the game will be close, that should be enough to humble our fans and theirs.

the Rams hmm, i'd be pretty disgruntled if I had to root for a team like that too, steven jackson is a good back you can't deny that but when you have no passing game and a weak offensive line it doesnt matter who is running the ball he will not be productive, bulger has already been benched, and I think campbell is going to have a career game and I am almost positive moss will have at least 2 touchdowns over 50 yards, im calling redskins 41 rams 17

Ha, what he doesnt realize is that the Rams only RECENTLY within the last 10 years have tasted success only during the Warner/Vermeil era, since than?????

Rams have always been bottom feeders and will continue to eat the poop that is given to them! lmao!

yeah, notice I said consistently. Consistency is what makes these elite QBs, and 4 weeks of good play is not long enough to say that JC has been doing it consistently.

Why not? Romo sits to pee was being dubbed "elite" after his first four weeks of play. The hype was ALL over ESPN, NFL, etc.

Well I hope that this thread makes it to a couple of the players and they put it up in the locker room.

The Rams game scares because I'm afraid the team just won't be able to get up enough after the past couple of weeks. In other words, the Redskins could very well beat themselves this week, the Rams have no chance of beating the Redskins. They might win but it would only be because the Redskins give them the game.

What they say about Campbell may be true. Its way too early to tell if he's up there with the other QBs in the NFC East. He needs to show that he can win a game with NO running game, and he needs to do it over and over again. Plus, looking back to Collins last year, he needs to show that he can win in bad weather games and consistently make clutch throws when they take away our number 1 receiver.

These things should all come in time, but its way too early to call the guy elite.

Well, I'd agree the jury is still out on Campbell, but you have to like what you've seen so far under Zorn. It's still the first half of Zorn's first season as his QB coach.

Also, I disagree that Campbell has to show that he can win games with no running game...very few QBs can do that. I guess if you want to elevate him to the Manning/Brady/Elway level, he would need to show that, but not to mention him in the same sentence as any of the 3 NFC East QBs.

Again, he's got plenty of improvement ahead of him, but he's a vastly different QB than he was last year and he's been working with Zorn for less than a year. I'm encouraged!

1. They are going to beat the Rams by 4 touchdowns. Nobody acknowledges the coaching change. They even go as far as saying that Jackson is not even a top back in the league. We showed some promise last week, and could have beaten Buffalo. I think we are going to come out fired up and make statement early. Can we maintain that for four quarters? Don't know ....

This is one of my favorites. Going back to last year the Rams have given up 30+ points in seven straight games and guess what their fix is? To promote the defensive coordinator to head coach. Does anybody else find this funny?

All this coming from a RAMS fan? A ST LOUIS RAMS FAN?

I dont care if they fired Linehan and hired VINCE EFFING LOMBARDI as the coach...look at that O LINE!!! Look at that Defense!!! Better yet LOOK AT THE STATS, the STATS dont lie last time I checked or logged into NFL DOT COM.

Sure Campbell might not be putting up Tom Brady 2008 #'s but we are 5 games in and look who we have played? ZERO interceptions is a pretty nice stat if you ask me.

I love how SO MANY people sit here and say Campbell is so dumb...why? Where is the proof? If so then bring it.

When was the last time the Rams made the playoffs again?

The Skins are AT HOME, just beat the two supposed best teams in the NFC (if not NFL) on the road...and are now playing a team thats been outscored what.....40-140 or something similar to that?

Surely we SHOULDNT BE OPTIMISTIC.

Rams fans are either dumb, misinformed or simply haters. Not sure which.

Why not? Romo sits to pee was being dubbed "elite" after his first four weeks of play. The hype was ALL over ESPN, NFL, etc.

I don't remember Romo sits to pee being dubbed elite after such a short period of time. And I wouldn't even name him elite cause he hasn't shown he can do anything without TO.

Who cares about what ESPN and those highlight reels are saying though? I'm talking about what I'd consider an elite QB. I'm a big fan of Campbell (and I've been one since we drafted him), but I'm not gonna call him the next Theisman for breaking the no picks record.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

really?!?!?! You have 1 super bowl. Sit down, shut up.

Well, I'd agree the jury is still out on Campbell, but you have to like what you've seen so far under Zorn. It's still the first half of Zorn's first season as his QB coach.

Also, I disagree that Campbell has to show that he can win games with no running game...very few QBs can do that. I guess if you want to elevate him to the Manning/Brady/Elway level, he would need to show that, but not to mention him in the same sentence as any of the 3 NFC East QBs.

Again, he's got plenty of improvement ahead of him, but he's a vastly different QB than he was last year and he's been working with Zorn for less than a year. I'm encouraged!

Yeah, we can disagree on what it takes to be an elite qb or whathavenot. But the main thing is that I'm in the camp that as much as I believe that Jason Campbell will be the QB of the Redskins for the next 10 years or so, he hasn't proven that he's a perennial pro bowler. So others will criticize him until he proves this.

Archived