Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Biden the human Gaffe machine

81artmonk

How long has Biden been in the public eye? How many interviews has he done? Ask the same about Sarah Palin. She has been in the public eye for less than 2 months and has shown the inability to finish an interview without stumbling into incoherency. Tell me one time Biden has been incoherent in an interview.

My favorite amusing gaffe from tonights debate that most people probably didn't really notice:

Palin: "John McCain has already tapped me"

My favorite was when she referred to "Obama and O'Biden." I rewound the TIVO to make sure I heard it right. No reflection on her, just a funny moment to me.

Thread FAIL.

You all voted Bush in for two terms and the guy is a walking malapropism. Hell Bush has websites dedicated to his Bushisms.

http://www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com/bushisms/index.html

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

http://www.wisdomquotes.com/cat_bushisms.html

Biden's gaffes are tame in comparsion.

Bush isn't running again for presiendent.

How long has Biden been in the public eye? How many interviews has he done? Ask the same about Sarah Palin. She has been in the public eye for less than 2 months and has shown the inability to finish an interview without stumbling into incoherency. Tell me one time Biden has been incoherent in an interview.

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTBZHf6WyG0

That is a mistake that isnt rambling about god knows what like Palin has done 3 or 4 times. Biden may make mistakes or gaffes but he has never come up with a response as ridiculous as Palin did in the debate last night. If he did then he should be ridiculed just as much.

"Say it ain't so, Joe, there you go again pointing backwards again. You preferenced [sic] your whole comment with the Bush administration. Now doggone it, let's look ahead and tell Americans what we have to plan to do for them in the future. You mentioned education and I'm glad you did. I know education you are passionate about with your wife being a teacher for 30 years, and god bless her. Her reward is in heaven, right? I say, too, with education, America needs to be putting a lot more focus on that and our schools have got to be really ramped up in terms of the funding that they are deserving. Teachers needed to be paid more. I come from a house full of school teachers. My grandma was, my dad who is in the audience today, he's a schoolteacher, had been for many years. My brother, who I think is the best schoolteacher in the year, and here's a shout-out to all those third graders at Gladys Wood Elementary School, you get extra credit for watching the debate"

Shout outs, extra credit in a Vice Presidential debate really?

That is a mistake that isnt rambling about god knows what like Palin has done 3 or 4 times. Biden may make mistakes or gaffes but he has never come up with a response as ridiculous as Palin did in the debate last night. If he did then he should be ridiculed just as much.

"Say it ain't so, Joe, there you go again pointing backwards again. You preferenced [sic] your whole comment with the Bush administration. Now doggone it, let's look ahead and tell Americans what we have to plan to do for them in the future. You mentioned education and I'm glad you did. I know education you are passionate about with your wife being a teacher for 30 years, and god bless her. Her reward is in heaven, right? I say, too, with education, America needs to be putting a lot more focus on that and our schools have got to be really ramped up in terms of the funding that they are deserving. Teachers needed to be paid more. I come from a house full of school teachers. My grandma was, my dad who is in the audience today, he's a schoolteacher, had been for many years. My brother, who I think is the best schoolteacher in the year, and here's a shout-out to all those third graders at Gladys Wood Elementary School, you get extra credit for watching the debate"

Shout outs, extra credit in a Vice Presidential debate really?

Oh..........I see.......it's different...........ok, I get it..........:doh:

81, the difference between the two is that one has been in the public eye for decades and one hasn't. When Biden says something that might, in its isolated state, suggest that he has no factual knowledge of the subject, there are years of him speaking in great detail about just about everything in politics to refute that suggestion. When Palin says something that might, in its isolated state, suggest that she has no factual knowledge of the subject, there's... nothing. She's never demonstrated that she has an intimate grasp of national-level politics.

81, the difference between the two is that one has been in the public eye for decades and one hasn't. When Biden says something that might, in its isolated state, suggest that he has no factual knowledge of the subject, there are years of him speaking in great detail about just about everything in politics to refute that suggestion. When Palin says something that might, in its isolated state, suggest that she has no factual knowledge of the subject, there's... nothing. She's never demonstrated that she has an intimate grasp of national-level politics.

So if Biden says something that isn't factual or even close to being factual it's ok since he's been at it longer?? If that is what you're saying...................don't ever talk about my lack of congnition and grasp of reality.

Archived