Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

I don't understand Biden's tax idea. It seems like we're punishing people for making money. I'm not saying the rich should run away with all the money or anything; but it kinda puts a ceiling on how much one should make in this country.

His tax idea is simple - he sees the middle class as the engine of the country not the upper class. Cut their taxes and let their increased business activity generate higher revenue in business which trickles UP. Radical thinking.

She is very good at this.

Why answer the question when you can look at the American people and tell them how great they are.

You don't even have to tell the truth. Just tell them what they want to hear and be perky.

This is my read as well. Well done Palin, a smart political move.

And I think Biden is not going to do well being negative on McCain and attacking Palin. He would be better served to focus on real issues. Meanwhile she is not talking about issues or questions, just (she admits it) "talking to Americans" about how cool they are.

Then what should the McCain do - go back to calling all Americans whiners ?

What does this mean?

"I may not answer the questions you or the moderator want me to"

LOLOLOLOL

I think she said "the way you or the moderator want me to" or something like that. But perhaps it's me reading too much into it - yet it seems it could be a nod to the idea that everyone is against her in this venue (which I don't believe has evidence yet, but Ifill's book has been hinted at for this).

Archived