Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

Alaska . . . blah blah . . . soccer game . . . blah blah . . . hockey mom . . . Obama voted . . . blah blah . . . maverick . . . blah blah . . . Alaska . . . hockey moms.

The purpose of her Alaska comments is to give people specifics about what she has done and the experience she has, which many people are worried about.

Her soccer game/hockey mom comments are to relate to the people watching, which is important for her and her campaign. Maverick is another way of saying "change" because she does not want people to put her in the same bed as Bush.

And Biden is talking about John McCain's voting record, so that negates Palin using it as well.

Come on GoSkins, you have you biases and I have mine of course. I like McCain - can't believe he made this choice though.

Í don't deny that I really don't like Palin and she's proving me right in this debate so far.

Anyway, I don't have any issue with you and I only got pissed a few times because I thought you were smearing.

:cheers:

Oh hey man, didn't recognize your new name, congrats on getting your degree.

Her accent is difficult to overcome, if you listen to her, it;s a simple message and that's all it needs to be. Keep the government out of our lives and give the power back to the citizens of our country.

The purpose of her Alaska comments are to give people specifics about what she has done and the experience she has, which many people are worried about.

Her soccer game/hockey mom comments are to relate to the people watching, which is important for her and her campaign. Maverick is another way of saying "change" because she does not want people to put her in the same bed as Bush.

And Biden is talking about John McCain's voting record, so that negates Palin using it as well.

I understand the reasoning behind it, that's when it becomes most annoying - when it's so transparent and has been said so many times.

For the record I get tired of hearing all the candidates saying "Main Street as well.

Archived