Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

Palin has mastered the Art of Dodging questions. I wondered how many times she was gonna refer to Energy stuff.

Old Joe did a good job in not talking down to Palin. He really showed that he is quite knowledgeable in a wide variety of areas.

Very touching moment when Joe talked about his personal tragedy.

Ummm....after your explanation for who is leading Iran...you're in no position to talk.

And what I said was fact - nothing "liberal" about it.

Expand, brother. You came into the conversation very late and failed to understand what was said.

Notice that the OP is nowhere to be found.

You are a flaming liberal just as I am a conservative. I am just not afraid to admit it.

Expand, brother. You came into the conversation very late and failed to understand what was said.

You are a flaming liberal just as I am a conservative. I am just not afraid to admit it.

I thought we agreed that people that thought Ahmedenijhad was the leader of Iran were dumb (or stupid- I forget which word you used).

Where did he or anyone say that?

He quoted directly and responded to what fpickering said.

I did not mean he specifically said that but I'm saying he effectively put words into the poster's mouth by taking that story and twisting it. So I'm assuming he must have heard some other conservative say that and I'm going to assume that a Democrat has said that comment about conservatives.

Funny. I'm center-left and would identify myself as a democrat. No doubt. Guess for you that classifies me as a "flaming liberal." Think that says more about you than it does about me...but whatever.

And I've been reading the thread the whole time. You were right though - I did miss your correction, which was on point. However, I still think mentioning Talabani was, at best, an unnecessary courtesy (and that's not a shot at you).

EDIT: One thing I'd like to clarify before anyone calls me on it - the President of Iraq is essentially a figurehead position. However, I do recognize the important role Talabani plays as a leader for the Kurds.

I now hate Sarah Palin. She didn't answer any of the questions presented and her blatant folksy pandering got on my nerves. It was the most artificial thing I've ever seen. I'm angry that there are going to be "Joe Six-Packs" out there that think she smiles well and talks like them, thus making her and McCain worthy of their vote.

Typical. Resorting to personal attacks.

You don't know me. You have no idea who I am.

I do work. I pay all my bills. I'm not living off of welfare like the million people I saw in Wal-Mart at 12:01 A.M. on the 1st.

But of course idiots like you think all liberals/democrats are lousy people who don't work and sit around living off the government.

Hey, watch the generalizations! There were no personal attacks in my post. I was simply stating that it sucks when you work hard and the gov't rewards those who are undeserving.

The liberal mantra is to divide the country via class warfare and to take away from the producers and reward the leeches.

You'll see this firsthand someday when you work the majority of your life only to see the gov't rob of of your hard work.

Your opinion is that the Iraq war was a success

this is a baseless opinion devoid of reason because:

You are conflating the surge in Iraq with the Iraq war on the whole that is why your claim is baseless

a successful surge does not make up for years of wasted lives and resources that is why your opinion is devoid of reason

nice use of the thesaurus. the proof is in the pudding:

decreased death rate

growing economy

eradication of Al Queda in Iraq

Flourishing gov't

ally in the middle east

saddam dead

saddam's sadistic sons dead

democracy in ME

elimination of instability in ME

I thought we agreed that people that thought Ahmedenijhad was the leader of Iran were dumb (or stupid- I forget which word you used).

no sir, get your facts straight. what was agreed upon was that whomever thought that Ahmedenijhad was not the leader of Iran was dumb.

Funny. I'm center-left and would identify myself as a democrat. No doubt. Guess for you that classifies me as a "flaming liberal." Think that says more about you than it does about me...but whatever.

And I've been reading the thread the whole time. You were right though - I did miss your correction, which was on point. However, I still think mentioning Talabani was, at best, an unnecessary courtesy (and that's not a shot at you).

EDIT: One thing I'd like to clarify before anyone calls me on it - the President of Iraq is essentially a figurehead position. However, I do recognize the important role Talabani plays as a leader for the Kurds.

yep, you're a flaming liberal.

Archived