Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

LOL, why did any of you guys even bother watching? You already know what you think about both of them.

I'm actually encouraged.

I still don't agree with his decision at all but at least now I know that McCain didn't pick a running mate that can't even hold her own in a half-scripted debate.

I was beginning to get REALLY worried after the interviews she's given lately.

Palin is clearly doesn't have as good of a handle on the issues, but she isn't as much of a dumb ass as seen previously, this means she is doing ok. That's what happens when expectations are so low.

DING DING DING....she had nowhere to go but up.....it was lose lose for Biden......she'll like after the RNC give McCain a bump but it won't eclipse the -14 he's gotten since the POTUS debate with the economy tanking....it will wear off as well like her RNC bump within a couple weeks.

I take issue with anyone who calls someone an elitists as an insult. If you don't want someone who is an elitist running the country then something is wrong with you. I don't want an average dude, who I might like to grab a beer with, running the country. In fact, I don't want that guy anywhere near public office.

But liberals believe the MSM when they tell them things

Obama is a Moderate....nonsense like that

You don't understand liberals at all. We don't believe republicans are conservative. We don't believe conservatives are conservative. We believe that all of you talk a good talk but can't stand by your ideals.

With liberals you know what you'll get.

You don't understand liberals at all. We don't believe republicans are conservative. We don't believe conservatives are conservative. We believe that all of you talk a good talk but can't stand by your ideals.

With liberals you know what you'll get.

OLS

You can't really believe that, can you? :doh:

It isn't a big secret that McCain has lived in the middle of the aisle for the majority of his career. McCain is not a conservative, he is a Republican.

George Bush isn't conservative and he is Republican. How is he different from McCain?

Archived