Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

You have no answer. complain all you want, back up your "change" rhetoric or just run away like you've been doing.

BTW - McCain hijacks everything Obama does. Change. Mainstreet. More of the same. Does the man have any original ideas? Just like Bush on issues and copies Obama on a campaign. CHANGE... as long as someone else does it first.

Triangulation in politics my friend. Bill Clinton became a master at it (NAFTA, welfare reform, telecom reform bill, etc) GW Bush (Medicare Part D)

Just the way it is. Steal the other party's issues

i know how the Iranian form of gov't works. However, if you asked 100 people who the leader of Iran was, Ahmedenijad would be the answer.

Just stop.

They'd be wrong.

That a lot of people answer the question wrong doesn't mean the correct answer changes.

I'm sorry but I can't stand the whole country talk by palin..

Doggonit..Say it ain't so joe...I mean WTF do we need another country idiot to screw things up for the next 4 years..

OMG you aren't from a small town and don't think it's the moral center of everything in the universe? YOU ARE THE DEVIL.

I don't think she's a dumn nitwit.

I think she's a dumb Republican.

Wait.. I guess that's the same thing...;)

yeah because we as Conservatives believe in limited gov't, personal responsibility and limited spending... ALL of which would have prevented the sub-prime mortgage crisis. CRAZY and DUMB.

so pumped the biggest palin supporters on the board live in california, good to know their vote won't matter

:rolleyes:

If that's what gets you pumped, you need to get a life.

And it'd be great if people could think of a new comeback for me since I live in CA. Not the same ol' "Ohhhhh haHA! You live in Cali, your vote won't count, nani nani boo boo!"

Grow up. That's something my 7th graders would use as a comeback.

yeah because we as Conservatives believe in limited gov't, personal responsibility and limited spending... ALL of which would have prevented the sub-prime mortgage crisis. CRAZY and DUMB.

You had a conservative in office for 8 years.

How did what work out for ya?

Archived