Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official VP Debate Thread

Cooked Crack

I was....she's not giving blanket statements

The questions have also not been very "fact" inducing

Alaska . . . blah blah . . . soccer game . . . blah blah . . . hockey mom . . . Obama voted . . . blah blah . . . maverick . . . blah blah . . . Alaska . . . hockey moms.

What does this mean?

"I may not answer the questions you or the moderator want me to"

LOLOLOLOL

That means that the moderator Gwen Ifill, is writing a pro Obama book and is a Obama supporter. Both she and Biden want to see her backed into a corner.

Ask yourself objectively, do you think that this is fair? How is this even possible? It is an abomination.

Then what should the McCain do - go back to calling all Americans whiners ?

The beauty of the VP debate is that they don't really HAVE to be really challenging of the issues, in my opinion. Even though it would be nice if they did, and in Palin's case particularly important considering who is on the top of that ticket, they don't have to in order for their ticket to win, in general.

The issues will usually be more important in the Presidential debates.

She keeps talking energy... what is the point of having a moderator?

CUT HER MIC! (Bill O'reilly where are you when I need you)

She can't answer the questions. Bad bad bad. You can tell when she is doing this BTW, her face redens and has several times now.

Your bias is clear.

Come on GoSkins, you have you biases and I have mine of course. I like McCain - can't believe he made this choice though.

Í don't deny that I really don't like Palin and she's proving me right in this debate so far.

Anyway, I don't have any issue with you and I only got pissed a few times because I thought you were smearing.

:cheers:

Archived