Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Feature: Ask A Cheerleader.

themurf

Dude, this ain't gonna end well.

But, I'll contribute:

About how much do you come in contact with other members of the Redskins family? (i.e. the players, the marching band, the FO, Chief Zee, etc.)?

Who get's the most worked up about games on your squad?

Who has the highest football IQ?

Have you ever had an "equipment malfunction?"

My favorite question so far. :rotflmao:

I'll try to keep mine clean. Do your vital statistics (measurements) have to fall in a certain range in order to qualify to become a Redskins cheerleader?

Ok, inquiring minds want to know: Who is hotter, the Redskinettes or the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?

And, any rivalry going on there?

(Edited with one more question)

You ladies look like you have to be "good sports" all the time attending events when you'd rather be home curled up on the couch. Any funny/embarassing stories about being forced into a strange/uncomfortable situation?

What are some of the advantages you receive from being a Redskinette?
Ok, inquiring minds want to know: Who is hotter, the Redskinettes or the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?
I am pretty sure the word "Reskinettes" has been replaced by "Washington Redskins Cheerleaders" as of the 1999 season.

Carry on.

Cheerleaders will read this, so please try to keep things in your pants.

Of course I'll keep it in my pants. I learned along time ago that if you don't pull out your wallet too fast occassionally the woman will offer to pay.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Sorry folks, my post was blacked out for some reason (must be in Ravens airspace)

My question was, how was your trip overseas this year and do most teams send their cheerleaders to other countries over the offseason? Did you have a good reception over there, and did it matter if they knew or didn't know about the Skins.

Sorry folks, my post was blacked out for some reason (must be in Ravens airspace)

My question was, how was your trip overseas this year and do most teams send their cheerleaders to other countries over the offseason? Did you have a good reception over there, and did it matter if they knew or didn't know about the Skins.

lol.gif

You went ninja on us.

Archived