Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Feature: Ask A Cheerleader.

themurf

Um, is an actual cheerleader ever going to reply to this thread?

No. We'll select a handful of questions and do a question and answer session with one of the cheerleaders. This thread shows why we wouldn't invite cheerleaders to interact directly with the board. Some people simply can't help being themselves.

No. We'll select a handful of questions and do a question and answer session with one of the cheerleaders. This thread shows why we wouldn't invite cheerleaders to interact directly with the board. Some people simply can't help being themselves.

Read: Some never made it out of puberty.

Do you ever miss the acrobatics required from HS and College cheerleading (the spins, while getting tossed around by the male cheerleaders)?

As a sidenote, did I see male cheerleaders at a Packers game a few weeks ago? What was up with that?

Not to get anybody in trouble, but as cheerleaders, how much of an issue/conundrum, is the prohibition of player/cheerleader involvement? How often do cheerleaders get involved with the players? Are the cheerleaders friends with the players? or do you try to prevent getting involved with the players at all? If Jason Taylor was single, would you risk it?

Whats the best part about being a cheerleader?

Whats the worst?

I was wondering this yesterday watching some of the Eagles girls on T.V. what would you say the percentage of cheerleaders have actual football knowledge? I have watched the DDC show on CMT and I get the impression that there's not much "football" knowlege around there. There was one Eagles cheerleader cheering when Cooley got his touchdown. It confused me.

I know it's stereotypical, and obviously there's a ton of cheerleaders out there who love football, but what would you say is the percentage of cheerleaders in the NFL actually are football savy?

Thank you ladies, for all you do... It truely is appreciated...

You should watch the The Battle of the Cheerleaders (I think that is the name) on NFL Network. Some of them know almost nothing about the NFL. BTW, our ladies did very well on their NFL Knowledge and out-danced everybody.

Also, do the Cheerleader Ambassadors have diplomatic immunity in and out of the stadium?

Question:

Is it true, in order to be an NFL Cheerleader you need to be under a certain weight? If so, is this ever an issue during the season where you are constantly thinking what you are eating?

Now for my serious question:

Can any of you girls move like Shakira? :thumbsup:

Archived