Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about a little praise for Jansens play? (merged)

Passizle

Sometimes it takes losing their job to reignite a player and that's exactly what appears to have happened to Jansen. I'm not saying that he's the sole or main reason. but if it ain't broke don't fix it. Our offense is as balanced as you can possibly be right now and holes are opening on both sides of the line.

well its not exactly balenced; we're a running team, and that fits jansen skill set. But i will say this: Zorn does not go down the field with Jansen in there. Just a fact. Campbell didnt do any seven step drops. The one time in the game we tried, campbell got sacked, with pressure from the right side.. so i dont know, on one hand we're winning, but on a another we're becoming one dimensional..

Thomas was playing RT? WTH? didn't see that....are you saying all game or in a special package?

In the beginining of the game the game they had a graphic that introduced all the starters. Jansen was playing RG and Thomas at RT. I'm sure someone that has a tivo and can get a pic could verify.

It could be an error on their part.

In the beginining of the game the game they had a graphic that introduced all the starters. Jansen was playing RG and Thomas at RT. I'm sure someone that has a tivo and can get a pic could verify.

and an error on yours.:D

Yeah, that was definitely a misprint. Jansen was at RT as usual.

Btw, I was one of Jansen's biggest supporters around here. Just to toot my own horn a little bit :silly:

It was an error. Jansen played RT and Thomas played RG

Archived