Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl problems. Am I a bad person?

Mayers

Haha thanks man. I was trying to be friends cause apparently she still likes/loves (whatever you want to call it) me.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but those are the ex's you have to cut off completely. To a girl who still likes you 'lets still be freinds' means 'you still have a chance.' Do both of you a favor and don't try too hard to be cool about things by being her friend. It'll never happen.

Oh to be young and in love.... :doh:

Honestly...get back to me when you have some real problems..and enjoy these days you spend with no worries to the fullest. If this is the worst of your girl problems..be thankful...VERY THANKFUL.

This is why Fergasun's rules of my children dating will be "don't date anyone until college"... seriously this stuff is so stupid and trivial in your life that it's not worth even dealing with it... by "this stuff" I mean "relationships before you are 18" heck, "relationships before you are 20"... honestly man, you don't even know yourself as well as you will in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 years.... it's really not worth it especially when you get involved with a girl who doesn't know herself in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 years... heck I know 30 and 40 year olds who don't know themselves...

And to be honest when I was 15 I wish someone would've given me this advice... girls aren't worth the trouble and the likely hood that the girl you are with when you are 15 is the girl you are with when you are 25 is pretty slim (yes it happens...) but man, you really don't start living your own life until college... sorry to say this to everyone under 18...

I know there are some people out there who really could care less about a "relationship" and more about a "boyfriend/girlfriend" but I think in these days we need some type of boyfriend/girlfriend moratorium... just a stupid waste of youth and energy.

I had a girlfriend named Melissa and a friend named Dan.

She is my favorite ex and he was my best.

He played guitar and her bass. Great, time off for me.

When we broke up (because I cheated again) they started to date that week.

They started a band and covered our song.

The bed's to big without you, by the Police or Sting I think.

That **** hurt.

That **** hurt.

***** ;)

That **** hurt.

Im sorry to here that man. That's kinda messed up for your best friend to do. I guess my situation is a little diffrent..?

Ignore her, that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard haha.

As far as staying friends goes, just kinda let whatever happens happen, that's how I always do. Sometimes it's not weird at all and we're really good friends(actually I have an ex that I'd say is about my best friend if not my best friend... There's like 4 friends it'd be hard to pick between lol) and then sometimes we end up never talking again and then of course sometimes in between.

Basically, don't really worry about any of it. It's just teenage girl trying to be dramatic bull****.

Just be honest with her . That song wasn't even yours and hers. It was yours and some other girls first. You just used it with her to get in those pants. She fell for that old "our song" bull ****, so you thought you'd give it a try with this new girl. And if the song doesn't work you'll have to tell her you love her. If that doesn't work you'll have to pull out mans secret weapon. We have had this weapon for years to get the old YKK to go down.:shhh: Kentuky straight bourbon whiskey. This is only in extreme cases where the teachings of her parents, not to be a slut, have really taken hold. :silly:

Archived