Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl problems. Am I a bad person?

Mayers

Oh and the *67 thing... I don't answer private calls or number I don't know haha. If it's something that matters they'll leave voicemail and I'll check it right away and call them back... I learned the hard way to do that haha.

Haha I can't because when my Mom's at work and she calls the number is private. :doh:

Haha thanks man. I was trying to be friends cause apparently she still likes/loves (whatever you want to call it) me. But if shes going to act like this I think im done trying. And to make things even worse, she *67's my phone so I don't know it's her calling. :doh:

But thanks alot guy's, you're helping. :cheers:

Just keep moving forward my man. Believe it or not, you'll probably run into crazier chicks when you get older. Do you go to school with her? If so, just think about this...she's a crazy broad mini stalking you....that will increase your chick rating to like 97.5. Other girls are going to wonder what you did to drive this chick wacky.

Just play it cool and continue to work on your pimp skillz. She'll move on and bug some other dude once school starts.

Just keep moving forward my man. Believe it or not, you'll probably run into crazier chicks when you get older. Do you go to school with her? If so, just think about this...she's a crazy broad mini stalking you....that will increase your chick rating to like 97.5. Other girls are going to wonder what you did to drive this chick wacky.

Just play it cool and continue to work on your pimp skillz. She'll move on and bug some other dude once school starts.

Haha I know there is crazier ones then this :silly:. She gets mad at me for liking another girl but she can have three boyfriends in two months after we broke up. Doesn't make sence to me haha. Women... :rolleyes:

I had a girlfriend named Melissa and a friend named Dan.

She is my favorite ex and he was my best.

He played guitar and her bass. Great, time off for me.

When we broke up (because I cheated again) they started to date that week.

They started a band and covered our song.

The bed's to big without you, by the Police or Sting I think.

That **** hurt.

that sux man. i had my most recent ex start dating one of my now-former best friends, with in a short period of time after we split. that **** does hurt.

to the OP, dont worry about it, like someone else mentioned, its a whole new game in a couple of years once your are 18 and on college and such.

women.......:doh:

to the OP, dont worry about it, like someone else mentioned, its a whole new game in a couple of years once your are 18 and on college and such.

Yeah, you don't even bother with relationships in college. Atleast not freshman year.

:2drunks: :hump: :snore:

that sux man. i had my most recent ex start dating one of my now-former best friends, with in a short period of time after we split. that **** does hurt.

Yea in February I had a girl break up with me OVER MYSPACE(what a ***** haha) and then within three days she was dating one of my best friends that's at my house like every day. I was kinda wtf but also didn't really ever give a **** about the girl in the first place, she was one of those "she likes me and I might as well" girls, but still.

My brother graduated from JMU in 2000 and I have football and men's basketball season tickets. Been going to the basketball games since before I was a year old :D

good stuff! you interested in the school at all (i ask cuz i see you are 17)?

if you make it to one of the football games this season you'll get to see me, i am playin bass drum #6 (biggest one on the field) for the Marching Royal Dukes this year.

I went down to JMU for halloween last year. good times.

Halloween is always good times. :)

All right... These words i am about to share with you all are GOLD....

#1... I was asked advice on relationships from a good friend of mine who was going through strange times with his girlfriend... He asked me for any insight on how I would react to the situation... I looked at him and said, " Dude, you want some words to live by? I know enough about women to know that I dont know anything about women, and for some reason.... Im totally okay with that."

#2... Here is my way of explaining how it works... All women are crazy... but what they do is when they meet you they take the crazy and store it in a metaphorical bottle which they cork... Once they feel you are getting attached to them they will pop that cork and start letting the crazy about a little bit at a time to get you used to it... Its a !@#$ up system but thats how they work my friends...

Much Love

-Jrew

Okay so today my ex-girlfriend of a year called me and started yelling at me and said she couldn't believe me. She was mad that I recorded me playing a song on guitar that was once "Our song" onto a CD then giving it to a girl I like cause she really likes when I play. I only played that song cause it seemed fitting in that kind of situation. Yes I know im only 15 and shouldn't have these problems. I really didn't think it was a big deal but what do you guys think? Any advice?

Also: I've tried being friends with her after we broke up but it always seemed akward. Any advice with that?

-Tyler

No, she's being a . . . well, a exgirlfriend. You're fine. Tell her to go get a boyfriend.

And its really hard to be friends. Honestly, I think its impossible.

True story.

When I was 15 I dated this girlie for about six months. We had a rough breakup, arguing and such but after a few months we began to speak to one anothe again. A few months later I moved to Florida. Fast forward 20 years to the present. I'm back in PA for a year long stint with the phone company. I happen to bump into her. She invites me over to her place to "catch-up". We're "good friends" again only much wiser.

The moral of the story is never burn your bridges ya never what could transpire down the road. ;)

good stuff! you interested in the school at all (i ask cuz i see you are 17)?

if you make it to one of the football games this season you'll get to see me, i am playin bass drum #6 (biggest one on the field) for the Marching Royal Dukes this year.

Nah, I'm not going to college... Since you're around here you probably know what MTC is. I'm taking auto tech there, I'm going into my second and last year and gonna be a mechanic. I have a job as a Rockingham County mechanic pretty much waiting for me when I finish MTC and it's pretty likely that this year instead of going to MTC, I'll go to TA(my high school) the first half of the day then instead of going to MTC the second half I'll go work at a dealership or something from 12-6. So yea I pretty much have all my **** planned out and not going to college. I hate school so I'm sure as hell not going to 4 extra years haha.

But yea, like I said I have season tickets to football and basketball so I guess I'll see you haha maybe I'll yell out Reddrummer or something if I see you lol. We're in the third row on the 40 yard line behind the JMU bench to the right of the 50 from our view. Well as long as we have the same seats this year, which I'm 99% sure we do.

Archived