Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl problems. Am I a bad person?

Mayers

Okay so today my ex-girlfriend of a year called me and started yelling at me and said she couldn't believe me. She was mad that I recorded me playing a song on guitar that was once "Our song" onto a CD then giving it to a girl I like cause she really likes when I play. I only played that song cause it seemed fitting in that kind of situation. Yes I know im only 15 and shouldn't have these problems. I really didn't think it was a big deal but what do you guys think? Any advice?

Also: I've tried being friends with her after we broke up but it always seemed akward. Any advice with that?

-Tyler

Man, do what you need to do. She doesn't own the rights to that song. And who would you be to deprive another young lady of the Mayers charm? :) Tell your ex to mind her own business.

And you're under no obligation to remain friends. If you both want to, cool. But don't force it...

Good luck man! Knock 'em dead :cheers:

Don't be friends. It is a complete waste of time at any age really, but especially at 15 since you probably will not talk to 95% of the people you know right now every again in 5 years. So there is no point worrying about it.

Man, do what you need to do. She doesn't own the rights to that song. And who would you be to deprive another young lady of the Mayers charm? :) Tell your ex to mind her own business.

And you're under no obligation to remain friends. If you both want to, cool. But don't force it...

Good luck man! Knock 'em dead :cheers:

Haha thanks man. I was trying to be friends cause apparently she still likes/loves (whatever you want to call it) me. But if shes going to act like this I think im done trying. And to make things even worse, she *67's my phone so I don't know it's her calling. :doh:

But thanks alot guy's, you're helping. :cheers:

Don't be friends. It is a complete waste of time at any age really, but especially at 15 since you probably will not talk to 95% of the people you know right now every again in 5 years. So there is no point worrying about it.

Haha good point. Thanks! :cheers:

Yes, son, you are a baaaaad person.

But for real... there's very little point in being friends with an ex (except for certain circumstances). There's always "something" there, whether it's love or hate. Too complicated, especially at 15. Don't talk to her anymore and go out and live your life!

Haha thanks man. I was trying to be friends cause apparently she still likes/loves (whatever you want to call it) me. But if shes going to act like this I think im done trying. And to make things even worse, she *67's my phone so I don't know it's her calling. :doh:

But thanks alot guy's, you're helping. :cheers:

She's clearly crazy. I had no idea what *67 was when I was 15. Hell, I'm just making an educated guess from your post what it is. At 15, the only people who love you are family. Cut your losses and record another song for the new girl. Make sure the ex finds out.

Good luck sir.

P.S. Good use of contractions. I hate it when people get your and you're mixed up. Way to go!

Archived