Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FEMALE Olympic Hotties

ACW

On a related note anyone think women's gymnastics is kind of wrong? Those girls look Ok now but it really screws up their bodies later because all the stress delays menstruation. Maybe there should be a minimum age for women.

There is a minimum age of 14 years old for girls to compete in Olympic gymnastics.

who knows summer sanders

i didn't know anythigng about her until i saw her on figure it out on nickelodeon

i forge thow old i was. mayvbe i was 12, maybe iw as 13 but i always thought she was hottttttttt

she would often wear these short ass squkirts and i'd be sooooo happpyyy i swear i saw one episode wher eshe was helping out a kid with his stupid ass talent and i saw her panties it was the greatest day of my life

summer sanders 4ever

i love uo

who knows summer sanders

i didn't know anythigng about her until i saw her on figure it out on nickelodeon

i forge thow old i was. mayvbe i was 12, maybe iw as 13 but i always thought she was hottttttttt

she would often wear these short ass squkirts and i'd be sooooo happpyyy i swear i saw one episode wher eshe was helping out a kid with his stupid ass talent and i saw her panties it was the greatest day of my life

summer sanders 4ever

i love uo

:laugh: you are so wasted dude.

I think Dara Toress is :puke: Even that is too much for me.

And yeah, Allison Stokke (the chick whose pic I just posted) might be my number-1 overall seed.

Thing about Stokke is she looks 10 times hotter in that one famous pic than in any other. The angle on her face is just right.

Olympic women are much, MUCH more miss than hit. It depends on the sport but many fit in to one of four categories:

- Rail thin (marathon build)

- Too much upper body mass (swimming build)

- Appear WAY younger than they are (gymnastics build)

- Downright chunky (weightlifting build)

There is a minimum age of 14 years old for girls to compete in Olympic gymnastics.

I thought it was 16. Either way, I'm convinced the Chinese women's team is composed entirely of ten year olds.

alex%20120107s.jpg

Alexandra Orlando- Canadian Rythmic Gymnast

voted hottest female athelete at the games.

Canadian news/blog here:

http://blog.canoe.ca/loadthis/2008/08/09/it_s_hot_in_orlando

top 50 hottest female olympic atheletes here: ( I started with the top ten)

http://www.webtvhub.com/the-top-10-sexiest-women-of-the-summer-olympics/

I've always said god bless Canada for hockey and the women, and not in that order. :applause:

I must have really low standards because I'd nail just about every Woman posted in this thread as long as they're 18 or over. In shape, must have nice stamina and most are pretty attractive when they try. Yes please and we need more pics of the Womens indoor Volleyball teams please.

Archived