Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FEMALE Olympic Hotties

ACW

who knows summer sanders

i didn't know anythigng about her until i saw her on figure it out on nickelodeon

i forge thow old i was. mayvbe i was 12, maybe iw as 13 but i always thought she was hottttttttt

she would often wear these short ass squkirts and i'd be sooooo happpyyy i swear i saw one episode wher eshe was helping out a kid with his stupid ass talent and i saw her panties it was the greatest day of my life

summer sanders 4ever

i love uo

I have met her at a number of meets I was swimming at... She is damn hot in person!

AUSTRALIA - MARCH 23: Christina Jones and Andrea Nott of the United States perform in the Duet Free Routine final at the synchronized swimming event during the XII FINA World Championships at the Rod Laver Arena on March 23, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

610x.jpg

Heather Mitts (soccer) was called up to the Olympic team this year. I've always been a big fan.

heather-mitts-edit-mainheader.jpg

heathermitts11.jpg

This girl and Amanda Beard pwn Jeannie Finch, who is a little overrated IMO. She is still pretty but overrated. If she didn't pitch she wouldn't get as much pub.

AUSTRALIA - MARCH 23: Christina Jones and Andrea Nott of the United States perform in the Duet Free Routine final at the synchronized swimming event during the XII FINA World Championships at the Rod Laver Arena on March 23, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

610x.jpg

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Archived