Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How's the weather in your town? Snowing here!

ljs

Hot, real freakin hot, the ball gravy factor is around 90% today.

Hey SO I will be in Orlando on the 20th for a week. You think the weather will be decent or a scorcher. I usually travel to Orlando in August which guarantees atleast a bunch of 90 degree days. I have never traveled in June is there any difference.

Damn, could I use snow. It's 100 degrees here.

I have to sit in a lawn chair in my basement, wearing my boxers and slippers to cool off.

Ill trade you! We are still waiting for Spring... My lawn is just now starting to turn green. I have not even turned on my sprinklers yet. We had a really heavy winter - about 5' of standing snow and it took forever to melt off. I imagine that 100 degrees would get old after a while, but I sure would like something above 40 for a change! The joy of living at over 5,000 feet in Idaho... No global warming here....

And yes, it did snow this morning here too. :doh:

Hot, real freakin hot, the ball gravy factor is around 90% today.

I am SO very glad that water is not sticky, I just spit it all over the place including my daughter and puppy.

Consider that ball gravy line officially borrowed!

BTW - Today is a 15/15 day for me. That's 15 minutes outside, 15 minutes in the pool. days like today make that investment worth every penny. :)

I know everyone back east is hot and probably wearing shorts. Well, the lovely Pacific Northwest is getting snow. My town and many areas within a hundred miles of me are in the middle of a huge Thunderstorm. Areas in higher elevations got several inches of snow.The southern part of my city, which sits on a hill, got snow this morning. My buddy who does landscaping said, "I've never mowed a lawn in the snow til today." Right now it has warmed up to 41 degrees. I never thought I would be wearing my Redskins winter coat in mid June.

How's the weather where you live?

pretty nice here actually 57 with a nice breeze, your problably getting the storms we had yesterday...we didn't get snow though. Just a lot of rain and pretty strong winds. I've lived here about 5 years now and still haven't heard thunder or even seen lightning lol

98 & humid in Jersey. 4th straight day of this.

Perfect weather for a softball game at 7:30.....

in the A.M., maybe.:laugh:

UPDATE: Thunderstorms have moved in to the area, DC metro area get ready!

thank GOD.

my A/C units in my house are struggling.

Archived