Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How's the weather in your town? Snowing here!

ljs

LJ-What part of Spokane are you from? I grew up there on the south Hill, near Ferris HS.

I grew up in Kennewick, so you should know where that is. I live not too far from Gonzaga U and work in the valley. The south hill got a few inches this morning. We're back down to 44 degrees and rainy. This weather is the sole reason I refuse to live in Seattle.

It is 55 and dropping with a 20 mph wind. I think that puts the wind chill in the upper 30's, with snow in the mountains. It is suppose to drop to 42 or 43. It looks like the furnance is kicking on tonight. The good news is that the weather people say that after tomorrow we are heading for temperatures above 90!

I know everyone back east is hot and probably wearing shorts. Well, the lovely Pacific Northwest is getting snow. My town and many areas within a hundred miles of me are in the middle of a huge Thunderstorm. Areas in higher elevations got several inches of snow.The southern part of my city, which sits on a hill, got snow this morning. My buddy who does landscaping said, "I've never mowed a lawn in the snow til today." Right now it has warmed up to 41 degrees. I never thought I would be wearing my Redskins winter coat in mid June.

How's the weather where you live?

Ah. I see. So you're the one sending it this way. Thanks. :mad:

;):silly:

It is 55 and dropping with a 20 mph wind. I think that puts the wind chill in the upper 30's, with snow in the mountains. It is suppose to drop to 42 or 43. It looks like the furnance is kicking on tonight. The good news is that the weather people say that after tomorrow we are heading for temperatures above 90!

Wind's howling out there right now and yep, that temp is dropping. Low is supposed to be 34 with snow tonight and in the a.m.. :( Seems like winter has to make one last appearance before handing the keys over to Spring and Summer for the next few months. That said, looking forward to those nice hot temps when this is over, (also a typical thing). Though with all the snow up in the hills, there could be some other issues with that warm weather.

87 degrees as of now,Id kill for your weather Predicto :(

I love our weather. Some people don't like the SF fog, but I do because it adds variety to our days - since our average high temperature every month is between 50 and 70 degrees.

I turn on my furnace about two weeks a year, total, and I don't have air conditioning since I would only need it about 5 days a year. My last monthly gas/electric bill for my house was $78. It rarely cracks $100. :)

So what if you have to pay a million bucks to buy a shoebox to live in? :silly:

Ah. I see. So you're the one sending it this way. Thanks. :mad:

;):silly:

Wind's howling out there right now and yep, that temp is dropping. Low is supposed to be 34 with snow tonight and in the a.m.. :( Seems like winter has to make one last appearance before handing the keys over to Spring and Summer for the next few months. That said, looking forward to those nice hot temps when this is over, (also a typical thing). Though with all the snow up in the hills, there could be some other issues with that warm weather.

Last time I heard there was still 100 inches of snow - midmountain at Snowbird. There open this weekend and if it doesn't soon melt they will probably be open for the 4th.

An update: It is cloudy and cool. I can't see the top of the mountains so there probably getting snow. This morning about 2 am I had to kick on the furnance for about 30 minutes because it got about 63 in the house. :mad: Although in the grand scheme of things I really shouldn't complain.

Archived