Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

13 year old girl sends 2nd guy to jail for underage sex

EvoSkins

Hmmm I don't know, that could go either way. It would have to be a pretty mean judge to sentence you if you met some girl that you thought was 18 and she even had an id to prove it.

Just ask the Girls Gone Wild guy... he has gotten out of being sued a few times because the girls going wild threw up fake ids on camera.

I went to high school with a girl whose parents sued her boyfriend, she was 16 and he was 18. She was consenting (and a whore) but the parents still won. It went on this guys permanent record, he was an honor student and star bball player. Can you imagine?

They should be responsible enough to know the difference between a 13 year old and an 18 year old. Let me have one conversation and I can tell the difference.

Years ago this was not a problem. It was actually a way of life in our society. At 13 you had to produce children to keep up with the production on the farm. But since we are not an agriculture society I guess we had to protect our young girls from lurking men.

I'm glad these laws are in place because sometimes kids make foolish decisions and the adults needs to be smart enough to make the right decision.

The only person who should be on trial here is the girl's father.

Yes, child protective services need to get involved in this case. This is a difficult situation. Does the government really think a male is going to ask for ID when getting romantically involved with a female?

They should be responsible enough to know the difference between a 13 year old and an 18 year old. Let me have one conversation and I can tell the difference.

Years ago this was not a problem. It was actually a way of life in our society. At 13 you had to produce children to keep up with the production on the farm. But since we are not an agriculture society I guess we had to protect our young girls from lurking men.

I'm glad these laws are in place because sometimes kids make foolish decisions and the adults needs to be smart enough to make the right decision.

Please explain the process of how you determine the age of someone...

This should be interesting. :)

Please explain the process of how you determine the age of someone...

This should be interesting. :)

OK....

Most 13 year olds are giggly and just act immature most will not be able to hold a decent adult conversation. Talk about driving a car and how they did on the drivers test. Talk about taking the SAT's and what was the most difficult part of the test. Ask about what college will you go to and what do you want to study. This type of conversation can give you some understanding as to their age.

If they can't answer any of the above I would be very concerned and would question their age.

OK....

Most 13 year olds are giggly and just act immature most will not be able to hold a decent adult conversation. Talk about driving a car and how they did on the drivers test. Talk about taking the SAT's and what was the most difficult part of the test. Ask about what college will you go to and what do you want to study. This type of conversation can give you some understanding as to their age.

If they can't answer any of the above I would be very concerned and would question their age.

Had my fair share of college girls that act giggly and can't carry a decent conversation myself. Those are the one I usually went for to get the easy lay. Hmmm in fact alot of girls act giggly and immature because they think guys find it cute, I know I do.

Had my fair share of college girls that act giggly and can't carry a decent conversation myself. Those are the one I usually went for to get the easy lay. Hmmm in fact alot of girls act giggly and immature because they think guys find it cute, I know I do.

But Redd those are college girls that you can vouch for. Ask about the SAT's and driving they will be able to talk about it in detail.

A 13 year old will probably not be able to.

I am kind of torn on this issue. On one hand, yes the girl looks like she could be 18, and she probably lied about it every step of the way, however at the same time I know plenty of occassions where guys/girls have looked much older then they actually are, but it only took about five minutes of conversing with them to tell they were not an adult.

Here's one say you meet a girl in an 18 and up bar. You hook up and find out later she's only 15. That should be another scenario where you shouldn't be charged with underage sex. You go to the bar because you expect to meet and greet girls that are at least 18. I can't be the only one here that has used a fake id before.

But Redd those are college girls that you can vouch for. Ask about the SAT's and driving they will be able to talk about it in detail.

A 13 year old will probably not be able to.

I guess but over the years I've found out the hard way that people lie. Girls do it when they young saying their older and the older woman lie and say they're younger. I'm fine with the law for charging someone with underage sex if it's a he said she said scenario, but if you got some proof that you actually believed a girl wasn't underage the law should be more flexible. Like at a bar or a fraternity house things like that.:2cents:

Here's one say you meet a girl in an 18 and up bar. You hook up and find out later she's only 15. That should be another scenario where you shouldn't be charged with underage sex. You go to the bar because you expect to meet and greet girls that are at least 18. I can't be the only one here that has used a fake id before.

I understand what you are saying. But Bars are for 21 and up. Maybe you mean a club that is 18 and up.

I can imagine you get to the place and whoever you see there is fair game because everyone is carded.

Sounds to me like her father should spend some time in jail, too. I bet he'd start paying attention to what his daughter is doing after that.

And then maybe other parents will stop buying their children prostitute costumes..

~Bang

Sounds to me like her father should spend some time in jail, too. I bet he'd start paying attention to what his daughter is doing after that.

And then maybe other parents will stop buying their children prostitute costumes..

~Bang

You make an excellent point. That's what needs to happen. Action must be taken.

Lot's of people talk about bad parenting, but don't want to do anything about it. :cheers:

I understand what you are saying. But Bars are for 21 and up. Maybe you mean a club that is 18 and up.

I can imagine you get to the place and whoever you see there is fair game because everyone is carded.

Yeah I guess club. I'm talking about the places where you go that if you're under 21 they put the bracelet on you so you can't buy drinks. I'd just get my friends to buy them for me when I was younger. Had to use a fake Id to get in because I was only 17 though but the rest of my friends were over 18. We were celebrating graduating from high school. Was surprised how many girls and guys there were even younger than me though.

I think if the crime is so severe as to warrant a five year sentence then d.s.s should get involved so that both parties have consequences to pay.

nobody should be allowed to continue to trap people without any consequences, regardless of their age.

I don't know about you guys but I'm glad this Myspace craze started after my highschool years. I'd probably be knee deep in that stuff if I was younger and more prone to peer pressure. Myspace seems to be a pedo's paradise, they can hide behind a computer screen and do basically anything they want.

I don't know about you guys but I'm glad this Myspace craze started after my highschool years. I'd probably be knee deep in that stuff if I was younger and more prone to peer pressure. Myspace seems to be a pedo's paradise, they can hide behind a computer screen and do basically anything they want.

Or in the case, the exact opposite.

Archived